kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

anavar cycle question

ok so i have liquid anavar and im wondering if this alone is goin to do anything. In the past4 years i have done 4 cycles. My first was a deca only cycle young and stupid, next i went with a deca and omnaden cycle again young and stupid no pct after. 2 years after that did my research and was back at it again with a simple deca at 300mg week and winny at 50mg ed with clomid for pct. My past cycle which ended 2 months ago was deca 300mg weekly, eq 600-800 weekly running novla at 20mg ed, pct was clomid. So again my question is will this liquid anvar really do anything alone, as of now my source is done and i cant get my hands on anything else, but i dont wanna take this if its not gonna give me any results at all. Let me know guys thanks

anyone??

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering..im seeing alot of threads with wierd cycles put together.....where are you researching this?

i've seen too many threads that say "i've been researching and read that dbol only is great, or winny and deca , or even deca only..????????? where are you finding this info??

Various websites with credability, personal experiences from people, not saying i know alot but im trying to learn i joined this forum to learn more and eventually help others that are new to this such as i am, if you know of any other better places to research please inform me i would like to learn as much as possible

you came to the right place!!

I know, in the past few days i already learned alot, any advice for me on places to research??

educational forums

Thank You

these threads are a great place to start with your learning.

Pheedno's PCT

PCT start times

im sure you have already read up on the different types of roids out there and what they do...

good first cycle are test cylces ..only test...at bout 400 to 500mg a week

Test enanthate and cypionate at 2 shots a week ..mon and thurs is good..
    test propinate and everyday(ed) or everyotherday (eod) injections are good at either 50 ed or 100 eod.

other good first cycle is test enan, and test cyp, at those dosages above stacked with deca durabolin or equibolan at 400 or 500mg a week..either keep the test higher at dosages or the same. keep those dosages running at atleast 10 weeks..12 weeks is better.

just a quick breakdown of good first cycles.

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful, i have a question for you, iv heard so many times of people taking test and losing their gains after the cycle even with pct. This is one of the reasons I have stayed away from test, any advice on this topic for me?

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    I would wait another month before starting anything. Deca shuts you down and you're going to want to give yourself a little more time. I've never done an Anavar cycle, but I've heard good things. You should get modest safe gains if you run it right. Figure out what you want from your next cycle.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    iv heard so many times of people taking test and losing their gains after the cycle even with pct. This is one of the reasons I have stayed away from test, any advice on this topic for me?

I stay away from running Test only cycles, cause I feel I like I piss away most of the gains. Stack it with Deca . You've already run Deca a few times, so you know how your body will react. You should keep more of the gains.

This is gonna sound really stupid, but since deca shuts you down, does test counteract that. Sorry im still a newbie for the most part and i know this sounds dumb but very curious

yes it does

jaspers reply is like one out of every 50 people on here....chances are if you do correct pct..you can keep most gains...you could stack the deca with the test....test at 500mg a week and deca at 400mg a week..gives you best of both worlds...its a good 1st cycle and by stacking your giving yourself a better chance of keeping gains.

Heres another question that may sound stupid but iv also stayed away from test cause iv heard rumors of sterlization, how much and how long would you have to take aas to become sterile and does test really make you sterile??

Also what would be correct pct for a test cycle, say novla at 20mg through it, clomid after, anything else??

well a short cycle is 10 to 16 weeks....in that time you will shut your bodys testosterone production down, your nutts will shrink, but...with correct pct you bring it all back up.. 10 to 16 will not make you sterile..very..VERY low chance of that...deca on the other hand on long cycles can mess with your libido to the point that it can be very hard to recover from...some cycle 6months at a time, some 4, some 8..some year at a time...and even some non stop. with that being said...10 to 16 weeks may seem long but in reality is considered a basic cycle and in all honesty could have a lasting effect on your swimmers..but in Reality that is a highly unlikely.

i recommend take nolva every day at 20mg ....at 2 weeks after your last injection of either test enanthate or cypionate ..take 300mg first day, 100next 14, and 50 the last 15....there are a few different popular methods to pct, this is a good one in my opinion... <==this pct is for a test only cycle.

also through pct ..take creatine, eat same amount as on cycle and work in the gym just as hard.

oh yea..continue nolva at 20mg a day through pct also.

I thought test would counter act the shutting down of the system on a deca test cycle?? In your post you said i would be shut down from the deca, with the test will i or will i not?? again thank you, your really helping me out alot

test will shut you down your normal test production, but since your putting test into your body, you will not feel the effects of it..like limp d*ck and side effects like that, side effects for test are more along the lines of aggression, pimples, boners...etc. deca will shut you down, but when IT shuts you down, your body isnt going to produce very much test at all, and that remains until after cycle and until you can bring your levels back. When you get off a test cycle, your body is shut down from normal production and needs pct to bring it back also...the main difference is that on test cycle..your body still has test in it, even though natural production is shut down.

so when on a deca and test cycle..test will counteract the shutting down from BoTH roids, important note though on deca test cycles is, actually a good rule of thumb is to have either same or have the test dosages higher..i recommend higher...

Ok, I understand what your saying now

Again thanks alot

if your gonna deca and test cycle..then stop deca 1 week before test and do pct 2 weeks after last test shot...again, if any questions feel free to ask...its NO PROB

Heres a question that has nuttin to do with this topic but about the forum, when can i use the PM option, i have tried and it says i do not have access to this option yet

i believe 50 posts.

Ok sounds good to me, instead of annoyin other members with our one on one discussins when i hit it, if i need some advice ill try and pm ya if thats cool with you

BTW those sites you sent me have been very helpfull so far iv read alot in the past few hours

they are threads on this site..very good threads.

yes, thats what i meant threads not sites lol

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    ok so i have liquid anavar and im wondering if this alone is goin to do anything. In the past4 years i have done 4 cycles. My first was a deca only cycle young and stupid, next i went with a deca and omnaden cycle again young and stupid no pct after. 2 years after that did my research and was back at it again with a simple deca at 300mg week and winny at 50mg ed with clomid for pct. My past cycle which ended 2 months ago was deca 300mg weekly, eq 600-800 weekly running novla at 20mg ed, pct was clomid. So again my question is will this liquid anvar really do anything alone, as of now my source is done and i cant get my hands on anything else, but i dont wanna take this if its not gonna give me any results at all. Let me know guys thanks
    With your years of experience you don't seem to be progressing wisdom wise!

lockingitdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    i've seen too many threads that say "i've been researching and read that dbol only is great, or winny and deca, or even deca only..????????? where are you finding this info??
    lol i was the jack ass that put together a stupid cycle thanks for you help straightening out what i was doing thanks again

lol..no prob

Thread Information