Thread: cycle questions

thriler42 is offline New Member

Smile cycle questions

Guys,
    i am in my 3rd week of a 10 week decca,dbol cycle ... decca 400mg. a week and dbol for 1st 30 days 25 mg.ed started nolvadex 10mg. last week ...weeks 2-6. will the nolva help prevent gyno.? am planning on clomid 2 weeks after last shot of decca. Also haven't really noticed any strength gains yet ,when decca kicks in what should i expect? thanks guys for ur help

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    with deca you have progesterone gyno, and with dbol , estrogen related gyno, so your fighting a battle on 2 fronts. the nolva will help with the dbol, but i wouldnt use it unless you have symptoms, as your dbol dosage is fairly low. the deca is another story, as only winny will combat progesterone gyno, and thats not a given anyways..............some say it helps, and some say no way.

peace bb79

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Thrila as Barbells said you should only be taking the Nova if you are having some sort of signs of gyno and really feel you need to! Also as mentioned estrogen gyno and progesterone gyno are different and only winny can combat the latter!

It has been reported that Nova can slightly reduce gains during your cycle! Proviron is slightly better because it is technically an androgen so where as Nova can block the binding of estrogen Proviron can minimize its creation! I know the deca can sometimes cause water retention but not always so it would have been better to wait and see!

It does depend on the indivdual your age and b/f percentage whether you will get gyno!

You are only in week 3 of 10 weeks some people tend to use it at the end if you think gyno is likley to be a problem when your exogenous steroid levels drop and you can use it until you feel your natural test is back to norm!

Also you could use it in conjunction with HCG injections for extra kick starting of the testes but you are on quite low doses best to wait till you have done a relativley high test cycle aso would probably not be necesary at the moment for future ref use HCG for 2 weeks and then continue the nova/clomid on its own for a further few weeks! however for you at present clomid alone would be sufficient!

In answer to your question about the deca this takes 4 weeks to to really get into the system so be paitent!!
    Ms Figure

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    I was on a deca , and d-bol cycle not to long ago,, the deca kicked in in about 3 and a half weeks for me,, it made me very hungry and gave me good strength gains, also cut me up.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: cycle questions

Originally posted by thriler42
    Guys,
    i am in my 3rd week of a 10 week decca,dbol cycle ... decca 400mg. a week and dbol for 1st 30 days 25 mg.ed started nolvadex 10mg. last week ...weeks 2-6.
    Bro , tell me this isn't going to be a 6 week cycle. If it is, you're only gonna be growing for 2 weeks before your done. Extend it to at least if it 8, and you want to run Nolva with the clomid therapy, as there is sometimes a estrogen-related-rebound-effect.

P

bulldog is offline New Member
    Guys and Gal -

If he is into his third week of DBol @ 25mg/day shouldn't he already be seeing strength gains? Is the dosage too low? I understand that the feeling you get from Dbol is unmistakable.

- Bulldog

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    The pumps from D-bol are unmistakeable, I gained 5 pounds in my first 10 days at 40 mg a day, 15mg in morning, 25mg 1 hour before the weights

Ms Figure is offline Retired Moderator
    No you guys are right Thriler should have had at least some strength gains from the Dbol by now especially as its his first cycle!

Thriler are you experiencing a sense of wellbeing? Headache? any strength gains even minimol you should feel it with in 3 days and strength within 7!

What is your training pattern and is your diet spot on! Also are you 100 % you have the real thing?? I know its harsh to ask but im sure you should be experiencing something!!!
    Ms Figure

thriler42 is offline New Member

cycle questions

yes am experienceing some strength gains and and feeling fuller (muscles) probley water retention but the strength gains should in crease as the deca kicks in right?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    they should increase again when the deca kicks in. when the deca kicks in your whole body will feel good and the your joints will feel lubed up. you'll know when it kicks in

Thread Information