j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Wink QV Products; Opinions????

I read the thread in the steroid pic forum where everyone is bashing QV products. I am currently on QV test e and deca and have gained about 17 lbs in 2 months. (Im also on GH and just started slin this week). Also Im not a newbie, this is about my 10th cycle. I would definately say my stuff is legit; the results speak for themselves. What are some of your experiences with QV (good and bad)?

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i never had a problem with qv..
    people say they get faked alot, thankfully never had that problem

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    no problems here. its all i have used other than when i used tren e.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people say it's underdosed but it works well for me. I've used it many times. I've been on QV test E for the last 10 weeks and I'm happy with it.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    QV is garbage! I used it about when it first came out. Was using QV Enanathate at 750mg/week, along with QVBold at 400mg/week. At week 5, no weight gain, no strength, nothing. Stuff was sealed, shrinkwrapped, hologramed, etc. Everything perfect, and checked out on their site. QV is garbage, and I dont buy their product tests. How about posting some lab results, instead of just numbers. Kinda funny how their site has been down for awhile too..F**K them!

I am using some Iraninan enanthate right now, and im up 16lbs in 5 weeks, and my strength is soaring..I would never use a mexican product again!

quality vet scammers

Just read that thread started by Juicy..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Though depending on what batch, I have had great results with there products...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i have used them with great results in the past.....but i dont know if i would chance it anymore....too many other good products

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    On QV test E right now, 3rd week and starting to notice.

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    Obviously it must work or thousands of people wouldnt use it and it would be out of business. You can tell by the post they have been around for some time.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    QV is garbage! I used it about when it first came out. Was using QV Enanathate at 750mg/week, along with QVBold at 400mg/week. At week 5, no weight gain, no strength, nothing. Stuff was sealed, shrinkwrapped, hologramed, etc. Everything perfect, and checked out on their site. QV is garbage, and I dont buy their product tests. How about posting some lab results, instead of just numbers. Kinda funny how their site has been down for awhile too..F**K them!

I am using some Iraninan enanthate right now, and im up 16lbs in 5 weeks, and my strength is soaring..I would never use a mexican product again!

quality vet scammers

weird cause test e usually kicks in at week 5 and eq at week 8-9 so i dont know what results you expected by then. i guess the iranian test e kicks in week 1. good luck with it..

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    qv is the shit. period.

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    i never had any problems with qv.. i did my first cycle just 5wks of test 200 cyp gained 14lbs... (had to cut cycle short because i broke my arm playin football) then my 2nd cycle i did test e 250 for 500mg/wk for 10wks i gained 24lbs & only lost bout 5lbs afterwords been big ever since then.. just gotta trust the dealer i guess.. new cycle starting next week test 250 & deca 300 i'll keep ya guys posted to c if i good stuff again

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    if you want ill test your gear out for you and let you know.....

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i had qv eq and the stuff sucked there cyp works good though

bhg480 is offline New Member
    I have tried the Dbol and Andadrol and it worked great!

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali

quality vet scammers

Yeah there's def. something fishy going on with QV. Maybe you got some of that fake gear that's been rumored to be floating around. I've been lucky so far. I would prefer other brands but sometimes you have to take what's available. Plus you can't beat the price of the 50cc bottles of enth. Even if it's underdosed $150.00 is pretty good for that much test.

Thread Information