migko is offline New Member

adding primo/T3/glucophage to a cycle

Hi guys this is my first post here. I am already on a cutting cycle consisting of eq/winny.I am using 500mg equipose per week for 10 and i have 24 zambon amps so i will use 4 amps for 6 weeks(injected).I am on the end of my 3rd week.I am also taking 50mg proviron from the beginning and will use it till week 12.I found some primo at a good price and bought 24 of them. The thing is that i don't know where to put them in my cycle. I am also not sure when to start the winny ,some say 5-10 ,others 7-12 etc .I will also use T3 for 4 weeks and glucophage for 4-6 weeks too. Thermogenics are throught. I would like suggestions about when to start the winny/primo/T3/glucophage. Note that i don't wish to bridge with primo as it is only my 3rd cycle and i want for the time being to get completely off for a good 4-5 months.I also want to start clomid at week 13 so everything should be out of my system by then. Thanks

migko is offline New Member
    so nobody has any suggestions ... ?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    should of done your research b4 starting the cycle

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I have not done Primo or T3 so I,m gonna bump this for you.

Doofy post something positive or not at all comments like that start the bitching.I know you mean no harm with them but some people may take offence;-)

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    wait about 12 weeks after the last shot of eq on your current cycle.

if you want to get serious with cutting, i'd suggest ditching the primo and use hgh with glucophage. if you choose to do this you can start this immediately after your current eq cycle.

Thread Information