thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

Traveling,need advice

Well I found out I will be traveling in Aug, domestically. I will be gone 1 week, which is not that bad considering I inject Mon & thur. My dilema is I dont want to take anything on the plane. What do you guys suggest I do about the dossage, if I should inject extra before I leave, etc?

Breakdown:
    test E weeks 1-13 @ 500mg/wk
    EQ 1-12 @ 400mg/wk
    I just started week 2 today.

I will be leaving the friday before week 10 starts, in other words I can finish up week 9 since I inject on mon & thur of week 9, but I wont be able to inject mon & thur of week 10. Any suggestions? thanks

sweetpete is offline Associate Member
    mail yourself a preloaded dart to where you are going to be at

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpete
    mail yourself a preloaded dart to where you are going to be at
    Boy your smart..

Umm, I dont think that's a good idea. Also I won't be able to mail it to myself since I will be staying at a co-workers house. It'll be a little suspicious that i'm getting mail to his house. Anyone else?

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I think the only option would be to mail it to yourself, or just skip injections that week.
    If you're staying at a friends house, you could have it mailed to yourself in a small box, and if you think it looks suspicious, just tell your friend you forgot some of your medications and your contact lenses, and called home to have them mailed to you.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    check the bag dont carry it on and youll get it fine. plenty of people carry their insulin . I have done it more than 1 time flying to NY. just preload them and throw then in your bag with toothbrush etc.. they wont scan those bags you check and if they did its not illegal to carry syringes so they wouldnt open it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    check the bag dont carry it on and youll get it fine. plenty of people carry their insulin. I have done it more than 1 time flying to NY. just preload them and throw then in your bag with toothbrush etc.. they wont scan those bags you check and if they did its not illegal to carry syringes so they wouldnt open it anyway.
    Yeah Im flying to California, I didn't know its not illegal to carry syringes in your checked in bag?

Thread Information