dragon69 is offline Member

anti-e for test e

which would you recommend for anti-e during a test e cycle with winstrol (LBM with some emphasis on cutting).

Ldex, Proviron or Masteron ?

donmega is offline Associate Member
    heard great things of nolvadex , its what ill be using after this test e cycle.

Also heard good and bad things of clomid which is why I will probably skip it and just deal with waiting longer for my testees to drop.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    im still not convinced which is better, between nolva, l-dex, and letro.

Don't want any SERMs. I'm really only looking at the AIs L'dex, proviron or masteron . Especially in reference to a cutting cycle

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    i run 10mg ed nolva and 1.25 eod letro during cycle.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    go with the liquidex...its good anti E- letro is more harsh ..

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I don't like L-dex other aromatize blockers except Femara (Letrozole ). They have rebound effect from my past experiments: they cause me to have very bad situations (Bloading) in Europe shows. If you can buy femara that's the number one! I did a 12 weeks cycle with total 3gr's juice and conclude the cycle with increased natural testesterone production without PCT! If you can not buy I prefer Masteron over proviron . They are actually same but Masteron gives better results. From my past exp, I see that 50mg masteron ed is gives same results with 6tabs/day proviron. Also if you use ED shoots 3 hours before training or sport event, your agression will raise to the floor. I can say that it 100mg shoot can gave similar results of miberolene.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    i run 10mg ed nolva and 1.25 eod letro during cycle.
    How well did letro at this dose combat water retention for you bro? I was going to run 1.25mg ED as i have a few gyno issues beforehand (not steroid related).

demirsteel is offline Junior Member
    I use 40mg Nolva with 1.00 letro a day it gives very good results. In my 12 weeks cycle I started to use letro 1 week before the cycle and used it only 1 tab/day with 20mg nolvadex along the cycle. It gives super results that I was 227 pounds with %4.7 body fat.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    How well did letro at this dose combat water retention for you bro? I was going to run 1.25mg ED as i have a few gyno issues beforehand (not steroid related).

i dont retain very much water at all. Cant say if its the nolva or letro but my water weight stays down always. I dont usually gain weight on cycle from day 1 to week 14 my weight is usually the same i just transform shape.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    which would you recommend for anti-e during a test e cycle with winstrol (LBM with some emphasis on cutting).

Ldex, Proviron or Masteron?

Proviron , but I keep nolva and letro on hand.

crizoc is offline Banned
    is letro really necessary? i'm gonna be on a dbol (first 4 weeks) and test for 12. do i need letro, i already have ldex and nolva and clomid

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    is letro really necessary? i'm gonna be on a dbol (first 4 weeks) and test for 12. do i need letro, i already have ldex and nolva and clomid

No, sounds like you have enough.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    I don't like L-dex other aromatize blockers except Femara (Letrozole). They have rebound effect from my past experiments: they cause me to have very bad situations (Bloading) in Europe shows. If you can buy femara that's the number one! I did a 12 weeks cycle with total 3gr's juice and conclude the cycle with increased natural testesterone production without PCT! If you can not buy I prefer Masteron over proviron. They are actually same but Masteron gives better results. From my past exp, I see that 50mg masteron ed is gives same results with 6tabs/day proviron. Also if you use ED shoots 3 hours before training or sport event, your agression will raise to the floor. I can say that it 100mg shoot can gave similar results of miberolene.
    Never heard of anyone experiancing a rebound affect with armidex. Have heard of a rebound affect with letro. I normally use armidex at .5mg ed.

Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    I don't like L-dex other aromatize blockers except Femara (Letrozole). They have rebound effect from my past experiments: they cause me to have very bad situations (Bloading) in Europe shows. If you can buy femara that's the number one! I did a 12 weeks cycle with total 3gr's juice and conclude the cycle with increased natural testesterone production without PCT! If you can not buy I prefer Masteron over proviron. They are actually same but Masteron gives better results. From my past exp, I see that 50mg masteron ed is gives same results with 6tabs/day proviron. Also if you use ED shoots 3 hours before training or sport event, your agression will raise to the floor. I can say that it 100mg shoot can gave similar results of miberolene.
    better for cutting cycle then?
    I can get some but it's in limited supply right now so I'd have to do it like 50mg-100mg 2X week. I don't think that would cut it.

quoted: From my past exp, I see that 50mg masteron ed is gives same results with 6tabs/day proviron

so then would 50mg masteron E3D be equivalent to 2tabsED proviron?

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ldex for me at .30mg a day...worx great..im not holding that much water at all.

would that be your preferance for a cutting cycle? I do realize it is better for AI, but then proviron and masteron are said to help with cutting.

so 1 for masteron and 1 for Ldex. Need more opinions please

sorry 2 for LDex, 1 masteron , 1 proviron
    hmmm. proviron is expensive here, so masteron or Ldex w test for cutting cycle?

Need more opinions please

bump

bump

Thread Information