Thread: roid rage

thegame01 is offline Member

roid rage

hey guy's i will be starting a cycle of 6 weeks of test cyp and clomid post cycle soon. I have been working out for about 10 yrs now and just want to get a little bigger ,past the plateau .I am a little worried about a few things .One the gyno and two the agression combined with the mental part.I was just wondering what are the chances of me seing any of this with a small dose of 1cc(200mg) per week.Has anybody ever encounter those sides and do you see it coming . The other question is is it worth doing a cycle of just that , will i see any gains or is the dose too small ? I have read tons of info about it but was just looking for some personal experience (good or bad). And any advice that may be helpful . I havent read too much on this board about test only hence the question. Thats all i can get my hands on from this source anyways,thats all she is going to give me.
    thanks bros

G-S Guest
    I think it's a myth. IF there is an increase in aggression, I use it up in the gym. The only difference I can tell is that I have less patience...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    The aggresion depends on you personally.
    I dont think 200mg for 6 weeks is worth doing. If thats all you can get i would get more and maybe do 400mg for 8 weeks.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

murph is offline Member
    i agree with gixxerboy on this one

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    200mgs for 6 weeks will give you real shitty gains I imagine.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    i agree with everything said here. roid rage is a myth when talking about testosterone . you should up the doses a little. the sides from 250mg to 500mg are the same for me personally. and here is a little study on testosterone and roid rage. (since it is only test your asking about)

The effects of supraphysiological doses of testosterone on angry behavior in healthy eugonadal men--a clinical research center study.

Tricker R, Casaburi R, Storer TW, Clevenger B, Berman N, Shirazi A, Bhasin S.

Division of Endocrinology, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, California 90059, USA.

Anecdotal reports of "roid rage" and violent crimes by androgenic steroid users have brought attention to the relationship between anabolic steroid use and angry outbursts. However, testosterone effects on human aggression remain controversial. Previous studies have been criticized because of the low androgen doses, lack of placebo control or blinding, and inclusion of competitive athletes and those with preexisting psychopathology. To overcome these pitfalls, we used a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, excluded competitive athletes and those with psychiatric disorders, and used 600 mg testosterone enanthate (TE)/week. Forty-three eugonadal men, 19-40 yr, were randomized to 1 of 4 groups: Group I, placebo, no exercise; Group II, TE, no exercise; Group III, placebo, exercise; Group IV, TE plus exercise. Exercise consisted of thrice weekly strength training sessions. The Multi-Dimensional Anger Inventory (MAI), which includes 5 different dimensions of anger (inward anger, outward anger, anger arousal, hostile outlook, and anger eliciting situations), and a Mood Inventory (MI), which includes items related to mood and behavior, were administered to subjects before, during, and after the 10 week intervention. The subject's significant other (spouse, live-in partner, or parent) also answered the same questions about the subject's mood and behavior (Observer Mood Inventory, OMI). No differences were observed between exercising and nonexercising and between placebo and TE treated subjects for any of the 5 subdomains of MAI. Overall there were no significant changes in MI or OMI during the treatment period in any group. Conclusion: Supraphysiological doses of testosterone, when administered to normal men in a controlled setting, do not increase angry behavior. These data do not exclude the possibility that still higher doses of multiple steroids might provoke angry behavior in men with preexisting psychopathology.

awesome report dizy , thanks bro and you guy's think there would be no gains at all, if so i have to reconsider . The girl i am getting it from said to expect about 15 to 20 lbs, she is in natural bb competitions and says the stuff works great. I was also wondering about breaking the ampoule and the risks of glass getting into your system.any personal experiences would be great . This board kicks ass ,thanks my barbarian brothers

does body weight matter when it comes to doses? i weight 185 and my bro is 280 lbs should we be taking the same amounts of test
    thanks

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    First off you need to do some more research before doing anything. Test Cyp is a long lasting steroid and you are not going to be seeing results for about 3 weeks which in your case would be halfway through your cycle. If you weigh 180 and have been lifting for ten years then how much weight have you gained since you have been lifting?? Need to know some stats. Also 6 weeks is way to short for test cyp. You need at least 8 weeks if not 10. Also you and your brother are definitly going to need different dosages of test. He is going to need more than you will. I love how the person you got it from said that you can easily gain 15-20lbs from 200mg of it. Do they know your diet and sleeping patterns. Because without the diet, steroids aren't going to do anything. And don't worry about opening the glass ampules very easy to do. If you are so worried get an amp opener off of an internet medical supply company

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    bro, u can definately do 20 mg a week of test. my only question is howcome only 6 weeks. if this is your first cycle you can definately expect some good gains off a small cycle. studies have shown that taking more roids in ur first cycle makes you need more in the future for smaller perportional gains. try to run the cycle at least 8 weeks because that should be a desiarible length of time. also im no source but out of curiosity, how much did this cyp run you out of pocket, and how many shots total did you get, also many people take cycles as small as prop shots every 3rd day for 6 weeks on their first cycle just to get used to the juice and get a good base started, good luck man, may wanna change the type of test but other then that ur fine running 200 mg a week at the start,. get huge man

hey guy's thanks alote , first trying2getbig, i will give you some stats ,i have been doing this for about ten yrs. I probably gained about 40lbs since i have been lifting ,i was tiny.my diet is very high in protein and about 4500 cals a day. i weigh in at 185lbs at 5'8" with a bf of 9%. i work hard in the gym lifting 285lbs on bench 40 times total (4 sets). BB has been my life and now that i am 30 yrs old i finally have the balls or the knowledge thanks to boards like this one to try AS. Any suggestions are welcomed .
    B-A-M-F thanks for the reply bro i will do that (increase the lenght of the cycle to 8 weeks) .I am in Canada and i paid $100 for 6 shots (200mg).She is a reliable source i can trust ,friend of the familly so it doesnt scare me as much.She is in competition and she looks awesome but she is totally natural (not that big).
    Anyways is that you in the avatar , if so you look good bro, how big are you, stats?
    Thanks alote guy's , i appreciate it

well it looks like you had some good natural gains and now since you said that you have hit your plateau, then you are definitly ready for other things. Just do some research so you know what you are doing, and definitly hold it out for 8 weeks not 6 weeks. Don't forget about Clomid post cycle about 2-3 weeks after your last shot. Good Luck!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    tryin2getbig, I hope you continue to give good posts. Our names are reeaaal close to each other.

peace,

ttgb

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I get more aggressive hands down. People that cannot handle it though, should definately not be using...

aww man i am sorry that i used a name that was so similar to yours, if i knew that then i would have used something totally different. Don't worry about it bro, i may be a newbie to this board but when it comes to lifting and steroids i have many years behind me so don't worry about me giving others wrong info and then having them come back to you. Like i said before sorry about the whole name thing...i had no clue!

Thread Information