Random is offline RETIRED VET

Question When to increase Test dosage?

im on a first cycle, doin ok so far im in week 8, 5'5 210 about 8-10% bf, been training seriously for almost 8 years..im using sust at 500mg per week (EOD) and used dbol at 30mg per day for the first 30 days....im probably going to add fina for weeks 9-15....ive gained maybe about 4-7 pounds of muscle right now...im eating clean and have put on some good lean muscle..and things are really starting to happen now, it seems i grow every other day,i guess it was not as fast as i thought it would be from the first couple weeks....the question is, after this cycle if i dont gain what i wanted to (about 10 solid pounds of muscle) does that mean i should up the doses next time? or use different stuff? should i up Test to 750mg per week, or is that just not necessary?
    Last edited by Random; 06-28-2005 at 09:20 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    No...You should up your food intake next time. You wanna get big you gotta eat big.
    You don't get big from eating like a bird!

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Yes, your body gets accustomed to the juice. That's why you see your best gains during your first cycle. You can also try to use different steroids ...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Or you can add an anabolic injectable as well. I did 4 cycles of 500mg test before I noticed diminishing results(first two cycles did not have test). At your weight, training level, I would look at diet one more time... If you feel it is spot on shoot me a pm.

yea guys my diet is spot on, im eating a minimum of 500 carbs a day most days are up to a max of 850 carbs, and those are limited--i can eat much more, im eating relatively clean, majority protein is from real food, cals are over 5,000 every day...i wont jump to conclusions yet, i started the cycle at 203lb so i have gained, it just figured that i'd shoot to like 215 or 220 ....but ill stay focused and analyze at the end of it....

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    yea guys my diet is spot on, im eating a minimum of 500 carbs a day most days are up to a max of 850 carbs, and those are limited--i can eat much more, im eating relatively clean, majority protein is from real food, cals are over 5,000 every day...i wont jump to conclusions yet, i started the cycle at 203lb so i have gained, it just figured that i'd shoot to like 215 or 220 ....but ill stay focused and analyze at the end of it....
    Well u said you were eating clean...I don't consider 5000 cals a day as eating clean. If your truely doing that everday you should have gained more then 7lbs. Was that the most u were up even when u were taking dbol ?
    Maybe your just a hardgainer..I dunno.

yea, with the arimidex , i barely have ANY water retention, i havent seen hardly any sides yet, no acne or anything....just shrinkage, but strength is through the roof...i usually gain pretty easily but have trouble lately gaining weight, i seem to gain muscle and decrease BF which keeps my weight about the same...

Thread Information