CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Clen or T/3 clen combo

I have tried to pull up hookers profile on clen but unable to. Trying to find out which would be better for my girlfriend.

Please help

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    His profiles will be back..
    Try the edu forums and then the search button if u don't find your answers.

I re-read Anabolisim's forum on clen but I guess what I'm looking for is other's experiences with the two. I am personally on clen right now (1st time) so I dont have much to reflect on and she had asked me to post the question for others who may have some more input on either or

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    have you researched T3 or clen at all?

while I have used T3 and do like my results from it, the rebound can be brutal, as I have experienced. Plus the threat on your thyroid is high if you do not run T3 correctly, and with caution.

Why exactly are you wanting this for your g/f? does she have hear diet down? cardio? weight training? if its those last 10 lbs she wants to lose that can be done with a tweek of her diet and cardio

TTU...I think your results with T3 are not representitive of the (vast) research I've done...you are, in that respect (and in at least one other respect that comes to my mind) quite unique....

Hey TTU, yes I have done my research I have read Clenbuterol handbook by Anabolizm I have also readhttp://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=156129&highlight=hookers+clen which included Hookers profile on clen just to name a couple both were very informative and educational however I am unable to remember every single word and number I read and couldn't get back into Hookers profile to get what I was looking for. I have also read What Steroids are suitable for women seeking extensive fat loss where you pissed off forsz for asking about a very simalar situation I didn't find exactly what I was looking for so I posted my own thread

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    TTU...I think your results with T3 are not representitive of the (vast) research I've done...you are, in that respect (and in at least one other respect that comes to my mind) quite unique....
    In which way am I unique?

as I stated the rebound can be brutal, not always. But I have noticed I now have an extremely hard time losing weight after my 1st go round with T3, and that is part of the rebound that I have experienced.

cruisecontrol, i did not piss off forsz, as he and I have talked privately about this instance. Im just very concerned about the well being of females, seeing as most of the information that you research is strictly about men. Women and mens bodies dont differ solely in the way of a penis or not, our hormones are very different, and also there is a risk in some drugs of infertility.

This is where some of my hostility and most importantly concern stems from. Yes i can come off as rude, and Im not always great at chosing the right words to express my feelings and opinions, BUT I do always have the best in mind for those females who are trying to improve themselves.

Im not sure if you realize the extremely tough time woman have on a board such as this, and I cant play misses nice gal all the time, expetually not when a womans' health could be in possible danger.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    have you researched T3 or clen at all?
    and if this is what your seeming to think is meant as sarcastic, it is not, I should have stated,

Have you researched T3 or clen for women at all ?

sorry about that, I have no doubt that you have researched it for yourself.

Thanks TTU I have been trying to do more research on T3 or clen for women. I have found that dosages are significantly lower for women and of the sides but I have not found enough info to help her make an educated decision. Perhaps you could refer me to a thread that might be able to further educate me on the subject for women

ttuPrincess
    Guest Posts: n/a

My Clen experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for you Sass!!!!!

I am currently in my 2nd cycle of clen and love it!

I run it 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, with an ECA (Stacker 2 or 3's) in between

My weight loss went as such
    WK1 -clen- 0 lbs
    WK2 -clen- 8 lbs (WTF!!!! This was great!!)
    WK3 -ECA- 1/2 lb
    WK4 -ECA- 1 lb
    WK5 -clen- 2 lbs
    WK6 -clen- 2 lbs
    WK7 -ECA- 0 lbs
    WK8 -ECA- 1 lb

total loss= 14 1/2 lbs!!!!!

the same happened at the begining of this cycle, I lost nothing the 1st week, but 4 lbs the 2nd... not sure whats happeneing so special with the 2nd week... Im not losing as much this cycle because I am at that last 10 lbs that is soooo hard to lose.. and nothing but cardio and clean eating and some time is gona make it go away.

My dosages start at 50 mcg's and I end at 125 mcg's ed.

Anyone else have any experiences they would like to share?
    This is from the women's forum, from last year, posted by me... looking back, yes 125 mg's was way high, and I cannot take that amount any more, so it wuold not be my suggestion. i would say 80 should be the highest a female should go for the 1st time.

How much weight are we looking at that your g/f is trying to lose? And can you please give me a rough outline of her diet and excercise? The problem may lie here.

I should probably add this was with a very low carb cycle, 80 grams, 40 grams, 0 grams

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    This is from the women's forum, from last year, posted by me... looking back, yes 125 mg's was way high, and I cannot take that amount any more, so it wuold not be my suggestion. i would say 80 should be the highest a female should go for the 1st time.

How much weight are we looking at that your g/f is trying to lose? And can you please give me a rough outline of her diet and excercise? The problem may lie here.
    Well I weight alot more then you and I can't even take t3 at 125mcgs per day lol
    I truely believe that when it comes to drugs it really varies from person to person, and that includes AS.
    300mgs of test will work well for some ppl but not for others, same applies here with t3/clen .
    The best thing I feel is to start low and work your way up.

Ok TTU her exercise is cardio 5 times a week (running) and lifting (lower weight, more reps) with a Bowflex 4 times a week

Diet probably needs some work. She doesn't eat much, watches carbs and sweets and does well with the fruits and veggies

She is wanting to lose about 15-20 lbs and wanted to use something to help speed up the process like clen or t3 and clen. For Example I am currently on my cycle and doing well so she says if you use something to help you why cant I?

In which way am I unique?
    You are a former mod from Msci who isn't an A-hole....

Why what did you think I meant? I just meant that you know your stuff, and are an asset to this board...unlike the entire MSci staff...who are all members here but about as useless as airholes in a coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Ok TTU her exercise is cardio 5 times a week (running) and lifting (lower weight, more reps) with a Bowflex 4 times a week

Diet probably needs some work. She doesn't eat much, watches carbs and sweets and does well with the fruits and veggies

She is wanting to lose about 15-20 lbs and wanted to use something to help speed up the process like clen or t3 and clen. For Example I am currently on my cycle and doing well so she says if you use something to help you why cant I?
    try cleaning up the diet; have her log what she eats, honestly, into fitday.com , like i have preached many times before, carb cycling is honestly what helped me the most

also, while most say all cardio is equal, my lower body tightens up very nicely whne i walk at the highest incline I can for 20 mins twice a day at about 3.5 miles per hour.

has she tried an eca before she tries clen ? I just like to try all bases 1st before giving a lady clen or T3... hope this helps.. if you would like i can help set out a diet that worked wonders for me

Hooker... you make me laugh

Thanks TTU I'll do some more research on ECA stacks. I talked with her last night and she would like to try your diet.

Thanks for all your help
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 06-29-2005 at 12:53 PM.

Thread Information