Thread: First cycle..?

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

First cycle..?

Ok so i made a ton of research and i guess i'm gona do a 12week cycle of either Test e by itself or with Deca What do you guys think? I know you're gona say to start with the test only but tell me why.
    Also other than the frequent injection thing being a reason for not using Sustanon instead..what other reasons are there? And why can't i use it 1x/week only?

Thanks in advance.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    SO your body knows what compound gives you trouble if you have any issues. Start out with test only. then next cycle, add a compound. see my point. if yuou have bad sides next time then it is probably the deca . go easy on your body bro, it has to last you a lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    SO your body knows what compound gives you trouble if you have any issues. Start out with test only. then next cycle, add a compound. see my point. if yuou have bad sides next time then it is probably the deca. go easy on your body bro, it has to last you a lifetime.
    Yea i also read something about this when i made a search, is it possible to add the Deca mid cycle or something?

And what about the Sustanon ? Damn this shit is confusing..

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    for a first cycle bro i would run a simple test e cycle alone.... see how ur body reacts and no deca has to be run for a minimum of 12wks and in conjunction with test so ur not shut down to hard and get deca dick. i would run test e at 500mgs/wk for either 10-12wks and have nolva on hand... be sure to check out what u need for pct and all that other good stuff good luck

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    not Deca , you want that to start same as test and end 2 weeks befor etest. You could add sust but... for what gain?? A test only cycle, say 600 mg/week... that is a killer cycle bro. after this one, do a more aggressive one. your fist cycle will mold how your body handles the sides, if you have any.

It can be, but just fire off questions dude, that is how you learn. there are no stupid questions here, don't listen to the chuckleheads that will tell you there are.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    what's up MOS... you can't really add deca half way through.... deca needs to be run for 12 weeks at least to see the full potential.... I do agree with the test only to a certain extent... but my first cycle was a deca cycle and I have wicked results with this... you should probably take the right path and run the test.... you'd be surprised at the results test can bring you in your first cycle.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Deca is one of the hardest steroids to recover from. I would see how your body does on test...definitely dont add it mid cycle. you will be asking for more sides by setting it up that way.

Thanks a lot guys, and yea i got my Nolva and Clomid LOL, i've run M1T before(gained and kept 10lbs) and am currently on Var only.

Ok so it's done, i'll do a Test only cycle and see how it goes!

Thanks again bros.

Thread Information