Thread: x and steroids

hmarse is offline New Member

x and steroids

how dangerous is to use x and steroid this is my first week and deca , just asking

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    Its like a.b.c.d.e f....Dont bother....Your body will take a hammering from the AS and all x will do is dehydrate you and fu** you head up..........JMO.....

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, I dont have any experience with X myself but I can say its not an issue of danger so much as an issue of screwing up your gains - you take x and go out partying and you can loose 10lbs of water and tire out your whole body - that is not good for the cycle at all - so what is the posint of starting the cycle if you cant wait to party till after IMO - still better than getting plastered drunk I suppose

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    well i think X or AS alone put enuff strain on your body..doing both is just asking for trouble..now i personally may go out one night a week and have like 2 beers..not enough to dehydrate you at all or lower your protein synthesis IMO

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    after doing x the next couple of days I personaly have shit workouts because I am down, But I do know some serious dude that take tons of gear like your one cycle is a week worth for these dudes and they party every weekend like 3 before they are out the door and pick train up on monday like nothing. These dudes are huge.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    theres not much real X out anymore anyway, its mostly speed, PCP, Meth, other methamphetamines,

Yes obviously it is not going to help, but i''ve had experiences, where i was hoped up on almost a gram of test a week, dropped a few pills, they were mostly pcp, and speed, i tripped hard and almost took on four cops when they tried to detain me for being a freak in public,

your gonna be edgy to begin with, you dont need to shorted your fuse

DiMensionX is offline Member
    G-Pig, you are VERY incorrect. MDMA is more prevalant and real than EVER before. I suggest you goto www.dancesafe.org to gain better knowledge on the subject, Dancesafe is to MDMA AKA X as AR is to Anabolics. It is an unbiased very informative site. PCP is almost NEVER found in rolls, no flame bro just facts.

Now, as far as X and a cycle, I agree with most everyone that it is not very wise. For one, your BP is raised from most cycles, X will mess with your BP rate as well. It will dehydrate you, it can also have a negative impact on your moral and training intensity. It can certainly add to depression, esp if your already predisposed to depression.

I have done MDMA hundreds of times, I decided about 6 months ago that it wasn't for me anymore. Even if it was my thing I would not do it while on a cycle. To me, the dedication involved with a cycle meens that I will not drink booze, do any mind altering substances, and focus my entire being at training and eating right.

I in no way am against MDMA, I honestly think that it has given me great insight into my life and helped me become a much more open and understanding person. I just feel that for me, I have outgrown most of it and I do not get the same insightfulness as I did before. As I hope my gains will be with ASS, I feel that my mental gains through the use of MDMA are permanant.

www.dancesafe.org is a great site with more information than you could ever get from here about the pro's and con's of MDMA, mixing with other drugs and general effects to your mind and body. I post and am an active member there as well. Intresting that it is a VERY similar board to this one yet covers MDMA specifically and other various drugs as well.

DMX

soul shaker Guest
    before i knew anything i'd be doing 5 to 10 hits every weekend for a very long time while on winstrol , test, etc. i was shredded but couldn't grow because i was always losing muscle when i partied. it was a waste of money and muscle.

sorry dimentedX, trust me i know my shit, im not gonna get into a flame war with you, how come after i got detained, and tested, PCP showed up, dancesafe is for 110pound rave nerds, i dont think linking this board to their is informative to anyone, most of use are happy enough and want to build up our bodies and not tear down our bodies,

either way, X and AS and the BB lifestyle do not mix in any way,

Daddy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    ...I in no way am against MDMA, I honestly think that it has given me great insight into my life and helped me become a much more open and understanding person. I just feel that for me, I have outgrown most of it and I do not get the same insightfulness as I did before. As I hope my gains will be with ASS, I feel that my mental gains through the use of MDMA are permanant.

DMX

Damn, I feel the exact same way. I guess there was a reason why Psychotherapists used it for Psychotherapy back in the late 70's and early 80's.

Well, your right, a flame war would be completely counter productive. I again diagree with you about Dancesafe, heh so you think I'm one of those 110 lb clubbers . This post was about MDMA, end of story. That link will provide an unbiased view of the real dangers vs the rumors people such as you spread.

MDMA does have risks involved with it, just as anything else. As with AS the key is to have the knowledge to learn about those dangers and make educated desisions about further use. If you had a testing kit then you would have know for sure whether that substance you took was in fact MDMA or something else, all before you took it.

I suggest that instead of being all high and mighty and saying such an uneducated comment such as all X is actually PCP now that you would want people to be educated for themselves. I think anyone that is going to use MDMA should have a testing kit to verify the substance they are about to injest. Research should be done, and rumors and heresay have absolutely no place with ANY drug use.

Once again, if anyone want an education on MDMA, without the rumors visit www.dancesafe.org. Anyone who chooses to do AS, MDMA, or any other drug needs to educate themselves, not to do so is childish, imature, and the reason so many people get hurt.

DMX
    Last edited by DiMensionX; 04-23-2002 at 09:54 AM.

jbrand is offline Member
    110# clubbers? fuck, last time i was at sound factory it was a goddamn juicefest

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    You aint kidden jbrand last time i was at cracktory i felt so damn small. Damn juiceheads. I agree with g-pig. In a prefect world x would be mdna. But unfortanatly x is a complete underground drug so people cut it and mix it with all kinds of shit.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

85-95% of MDMA is manufactured in Holland and shipped to the states for redistribution. Of that number, most tabs that are sold as X that are actually MDMA contain no other adulterants. I will agree that it is common to get MDMA, MDME, or MDA and the only way to know for sure is to test the tabs with a testing kit. Though these three substances are slightly different, it should be noted that they are mostly the same, the main difference would be that MDME is a shorter trip, MDA is a much longer and more hallucinogenic trip with heavy visuals. Typically true MDMA does not cause true visual hallucinations and lasts about 4 hours. Testing kits can be obtained from either www.ezkits.com or from, you guessed it www.dancesafe.org. Shouldn't run more than $50 and they will test 100's of tabs and do not go bad.

Dancesafe has a member forum, as well as TRUE pill testing results from tabs people send anonymously to a lab that is run by them (it is also registered with the DEA, and therefore not illegal). A lot of people have a bad habit of asking "My tab looks like this, is it good". There is NO WAY to know accept to test your pill with a kit. Pill presses can churn out most any pill "look a like" they want. It is naive to think that all Mitsubishi Double Stacks are real. People must test them to be responsible.

Interesting information to note. The hangover effects from MDMA can be helped by the following post and preload substances:

Pre/Post Load Schedule:

Six Hours before:
    200mg’s 5-HTP
    100mg’s ALA

Three hours before:
    200mg’s of ALA
    B-Vitamin Complex (with B6, B3, etc)

One hour before:
    1000mg Tyrosine
    500 mg Magnesium

While coming down:
    175mg Silymarin AKA Milk Thistle
    200 mcg Selenium

Before bed:
    100mg 5-HTP
    3mg Melatonin
    400 I.U. Vitamin E
    1000mg Vitamin C
    2000mg Glutamine
    500 mg Magnesium

Next Morning:
    200 mcg Selenium
    B-Vitamin Complex
    175mg Silymarin AKA Milk Thistle
    2000mg Vitamin C

These supplements can be found here:
    Tyrosine – http://www.americasnutrition.com
    L-Tyrosine 500mg 100 Caps $11.99

Glutamine - http://www.americasnutrition.com
    L-Glutamine 500mg 100 caps $8.99

Silymarin - http://www.americasnutrition.com
    Milk Thistle 175mg 60 Caps $10.99

5-HTP – http://www.doctorstrust.com
    5 HTP 50mg 60 Caps $4.39

Magnesium - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Magnesium 500mg 100 Caps $1.39

Melatonin - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Melatonin 3mg 120 Caps $2.19

Selenium - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Selenium 100mcg 90 Caps $3.59

Alpha Lipoic Acid - http://www.doctorstrust.com
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg 120 Caps $9.89

Vitamin C – Local grocery store
    Vitamin B Complex – Local grocery store
    Vitamin E – Local grocery store

If you are interested in buying these or other supplements in bulk you may want to check out http://www.beyond-a-century.com/ as they have decent prices on bulk supplements.

And here is a breakdown of what these supplements are and what they do respective to MDMA:

Tyrosine
    Not really necessary, but will make the roll more intense. Contrary to popular belief on here, pre-loading with tyrosine does not increase "MDMA induced" Neurotoxicity and no clinical study has ever shown this to be true.

Glutamine
    Good choice to help the immune system cope with the increased load as well as tissue repair after dancing all night (if that's your thing).

Silymarin
    A good liver tonic, helps the body to detoxify. A good choice for post-load.

5-HTP
    A good choice for intensifying the roll (if taken WELL before) and for replacing "lost" serotonin (if you can't/won't take L-tryptophan). Make sure it's taken WITHOUT B6 and it's from a reputable brand. This is definitely not the supplement to take if your philosophy is "cheaper is better". Only take 5-HTP from a trusted, well know, well established company. This stuff crosses the blood/brain barrier so any impurities that don't get filtered before reaching the brain... you get the idea.

Magnesium
    A good, often overlooked choice. Will help reduce or eliminate jaw clenching and muscle cramping among other things.

Melatonin
    Not really necessary but may help induce sleep after rolling.

Selenium
    Another good (and often overlooked) choice for antioxidants. Just don't take too much, 200mcg/day is plenty.

Alpha Lipoic Acid AKA ALA
    The so called "king" of the antioxidants. This is absolutely something that should never be left out. Be careful as it can upset the stomach in high doses.

Vitamin C
    Vitamin B Complex
    Vitamin E
    Vitamin C/E are mandatory in any pre/post load supplemtation routine.

GREEN TEA! Green tea has some of the most powerful antioxidants known (polyphenols), green tea stimulates immune function and is anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and can inhibit nitrosation reactions(1).

1. Antimutagenicity and catechin content of soluble instant teas

Constable, N. Varga, J. Richoz and RH. Stadler Nestec Ltd Research Centre, Vers-Chez-les-Blanc, PO Box44, Ch-1000 Lausanne 26 Switzerland, March 1996 Issue Mutagenesis.

The point of the Preload and Post load routine is to enhance the roll and to prevent any Neurotoxic side effects. MDMA releases massive amounts of Serotonin, depleting the user of it. This is why a lot of people feel “hung over” the next day. Following the above Pre and Post load schedule will all but eliminate this. MDMA acts as a SSRI as well, once it releases the serotonin it prevents it from being reabsorbed. If folks are interested I will in fact post a lengthy explanation about how all of the dopamine and serotonin functions work, how they relate to each other, and how MDMA effect them.

DMX
    __________________________________________________ ____
    If you live life on the edge sooner or later you’re going to get cut…

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i know a bodybuilder who died after taking x. he was also using test/deca /dnp .

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    my whole outlook on this..AS = makes u biggg
    X= makes u lose weight

Evil, I'm sorry to hear about that. I too had a friend that died as well. I think that is why I am so damn stuborn that people MUST be educated about any drug the choose to do. Test kits are mandotory. My friend was about to be written of as an "MDMA" death, I caused quite a stink because I tested a pill at his house that his wife found and sure enough it was PMA. The coroner had a bad know it all attitude, insisting it was MDMA related. The family raised enough stink about it that another autopsy was performed and more tests, results - NO MDMA, MDA, or MDME. What was found was PMA and a trace of Cocaine. The original coroner was fired, he had falsified reports out of laziness, assuming that it was MDMA.

PMA has been an adulterant in the past in tabs. PMA alone accounts for 90% of the deaths related to X. Extreme rise in core body tempature and dehydration. The remaining mortality are almost ALL due to MDMA and other drugs. I can honestly say that PMA is a death sentence for most anyone in the dosages taken by thinking they are X. The makers and dealers of the PMA tabs should be executed IMO. I say dealer because of all people they should have a test kit to know they are not getting ripped.

At any rate, I do not condem nor condone the use of MDMA. I choose to try to educate people so that they can make their own decisions about it. I prefer people to at least be as "safe" as possible if they choose to do any drug.

Take care,

DMX

Originally posted by DiMensionX

PMA has been an adulterant in the past in tabs. PMA alone accounts for 90% of the deaths related to X. Extreme rise in core body tempature and dehydration.
    that's more usefull info than you even realize

Doc, I was wondering how many people play with PMA for BB. I know you know about the dangers of it. If you are curious about PMA and MDMA cross contamination do check out the forum at www.dancesafe.org. Be easy on some of the little shits there, there are a lot of kids that are idiots and I feel sorry for the mods there because they are CONSTANTLY having to deal with the little shits.

My props to them though, the kids are going to do it regardless of if it is dangerous or not. At least people are trying to teach them to be as safe as possible.

PM me if I can be of assistance.

DMX

i just registered there and will be asking some questions. thanks

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil

that's more usefull info than you even realize
    Yes - very interesting indeed

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by gixxerboy
    You aint kidden jbrand last time i was at cracktory i felt so damn small. Damn juiceheads. I agree with g-pig. In a prefect world x would be mdna. But unfortanatly x is a complete underground drug so people cut it and mix it with all kinds of shit.
    i don't trust basement (designer) drugs in most cases. i had a dependency problem with ghb when i was younger but i was cooking that myself. as far as factory, i refuse to go back until i put on another 10# and get a tattoo

jbrand is offline Member
    although we "x'd" MDMA out of legitimate use for the BBing community, I still thank DMX for his insightful posts. The truth is the younger BBers who are exposed to ecstasy don't always say know, and knowledge is the only means of protection against some drugs. I bought an ecstasy testing kit from ez a few years back, and it is really a 2 second brainless process. although i can't advocate such drug use, i feel education is still important in which many younger people are going to use it regardless.

Sickest Abs is offline Junior Member
    yeah the one thing about X..you NEVER know exactly what u are gonna get in the pill..the shit isnt pure mdma anymore..now laced with all types of things..i remmeber last halloween i got a pill and it was ketamine and dxm(read www.erowid.org if you are curious)..but shit was bad..thats why i stopped =)

A test kit would have eliminated that issue, everyone should know exactly what they are taking.

DMX

too much trouble to test pills, thats why i switched to crack lol
    c'mon guys, lets talk about juice

Compaq is offline Junior Member
    First of all, Are you trying to get BIG? or trying to get GOD? haha. yes X does make you feel like god. I do not recommend it because its your body and your Messing around with your body. If you want to take sauce, you must be dedicated in lifting and only that. You should not smoke, or try, you should not drink, or try. and most of all you should eat right. and you will be suprised in the size you will see. DO NOT TAKE X WITH SAUCE UNLESS YOU WANT TO TAKE THE CHANCE IN MESSING UP WITH YOUR LIVER.

Just putting my 2 cents.

Hope its not too late! haha

COMPAQ IS BACK!!!

Thread Information