Thread: Liver values

transform is offline Associate Member

Liver values

Just wondering what level you should start to seriously worry about your liver. I got blood screenings done after my last cycle, on which i used dbol at 30mg a day and my ALT levels were 113, but normally it should be 50-60(but for BB'ers its little higher anyway). I read some peoples goes as high as 500. Im curious because im gonna use dbol again next cycle, but i may use it again later on during the same cycle provided my liver can take it (ie.weeks1-6 and 10-13 or somethin). Thanks

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would only use the dbol as a jumpstarter to the cycle ... Iwouldn't take it past week 4 and I would not re-introduce it later in the cycle. Take some milk thistle if you are concerned

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    elevating it isnt necessarily the prob., it's when it stays elevated should you worry...i'd make sure my levels were within normal ranges before i started, and then, as mentioned, run dbol max 40mg/day for first 4-6 weeks, with heavy liver protectants (milk thistle, RLA, SAMe)...check bloodwork at week 4 if you can...

AM

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    At the time I got my blood checked, my liver levels were around 120. I was only taking var 6mg/day for one week at the tiime. I go back in 5 weeks to get it checked out agan.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    take some milk thistle, R-ALA, Liv 52 and/or Tylers Liver Detox too. Dont run dbol more than 4 weeks either

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    I would only use the dbol as a jumpstarter to the cycle ... Iwouldn't take it past week 4 and I would not re-introduce it later in the cycle. Take some milk thistle if you are concerned
    ill second that....

Thread Information