Thread: help!!

tubbytank is offline Associate Member

help!!

looking for some advice here. Am in week six of test prop, and just started winny the other day. This is my first cycle. Today is also an injection day. But I am feeling like shit. Think I am coming down with the flu. I Will still do the injection, and see how i am tomorrow and the next day, but what if i get really sick with the flu?
    Do i keep injecting and not training, till i am better? do i stop training and injecting?
    Usually if I get sick I get really sick!! Used to have asthma as a kid which kicks back in when i get sick. Advice here would be appreciated. Fingers crossed it passes in a few days.

tubby

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Keep injecting - even if you do get sick and skip the gym a couple days, you will want those levels uip. Plus, I think your tets levels being up also keep your immune system up, so it may help the flu pass mor equickly. Good luck bro - I hope you get feeling better soon.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i think his flu might be form unstable levels, he said today is an injection day while he is on prop. every day should be an injection day when running prop. how often are you injecting??

i do the prop every 48 hours on the hour like clockwork.
    added winny (week 6) on monday. So today is the next inject for both. Doing winny 50mg every second day when i do the prop.
    It's not unstable test levels. Everyone around me has been sick and coughing like a bitch. I am hoping a good lie in bed all day tomorrow will see it gone.
    Got a temperature, tickly throat, with a cough.
    It's just when i get the flu it knocks me for at least two weeks. HAve always been susceptible to it.

bump

I will have a few days off gym but keep the injects going, however if it develops into full blown flu what is the norm.

do you guys stop the cycle and start pct? lets say i have a week off and am no better, and am unable to train?

Thread Information