Thread: Reforvit-B

rock03ball is offline New Member

Reforvit-B

Has anyone used or heard of this, I did not see it on the profile page. I told a buddy I would look it up and get some info about it. So let me know what it is and a profile of it and usage please,
    Thanks,

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It is dbol , injectable but do not inject that dirty stuff... and it would hurt. Drink it. If you must split dose then get some empty gelatin based capsules "00" size and cap a days worth at a time(refridgerate).

Hanover Fist is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rock03ball
    Has anyone used or heard of this, I did not see it on the profile page. I told a buddy I would look it up and get some info about it. So let me know what it is and a profile of it and usage please,
    Thanks,
    its trash and a waste of your money, no matter how cheaply priced it is. wouldnt use it if it was gave to me

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i have used it, defintiely dirty as all hell, pain isnt tpp bad though.ough bro adn i i did gain though so maybe its worth a shot, i personally would never do it again

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    actually, it's dbol with b12 added...and back in the day, before Tren and many other compounds were readily available, that stuff was the shit, along with Laurabolin ...but yeah, it's worth piss now IMO, i mean, you'll see some gains, but there are so many better options nowadays...

AM

Thread Information