Hardcore life is offline Junior Member

EQ and Winstrol Depot

sup guys,
    im new to steroids and ive never used them in my life because i wanted to build a good foundation of muscle first. I have 3 years under my belt and wanted to harden all my muscle and cut down. would eq and winstrol be a good choice? I was thinkin of doin 8 weeks eq and winstrol for the last 4 of the cycle. I would keep nolva on hand and use clomid afterwords. Also how much of a chance would i be takin if i bought and brought them from TJ, mexico? thanks for the reply

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    sup guys,
    im new to steroids and ive never used them in my life because i wanted to build a good foundation of muscle first. I have 3 years under my belt and wanted to harden all my muscle and cut down. would eq and winstrol be a good choice? I was thinkin of doin 8 weeks eq and winstrol for the last 4 of the cycle. I would keep nolva on hand and use clomid afterwords. Also how much of a chance would i be takin if i bought and brought them from TJ, mexico? thanks for the reply

first off what's you stat's bro ?

second running eq and winny without test is a no no

scrap the eq and winny and do a test only for 10 week's as a first cycle

well im 21,6ft 5in, 240 lbs and ive been workin out serious for about 3 years. See i new that i should run test with it but wasnt sure.

yeah run test but i would do a test only cycle as your first and see how you react with that first

but you need to add test to keep your tool hard

lol aight then ill try that. thanks for the reply

no problem bro research a lot on this site before you go on cycle you will learn a lot

ive been trying to get as much knowledge as possible cause i wanna be smart about this and i dont want to **** up.

that's good to hear bro the first cycle i done was deca d/boll i just started before i found this site. done proper pct and still lost everything that i gained now i alway's run test much better cycle

cool , well i g2g later bro ,...thanks

cwhid is offline Junior Member
    im on the exact cycle you just described and its fckin awesome. Im up approx 12-15 lbs looking much leaner/harder and have had absolutely no problems with my unit other than some nut shrinkage. Im also using much heavier weight than ever before. I just started the winny and it didnt hurt quite as bad as i was expecting, kinda feels like a dead arm for a couple of days(i chose shoulders as i heard for winny they hurt less). my cycle is as follows

wk 1-10 eq 400mg/wk
    wk 8-12 winny 50 mg/day
    complete pct planned
    glucosamine/condroitin ED to combat joint pains from winny

i know the consensus here is that test is necessary on every cycle, but i havent seen any severe sides (acne, aggression, limpness). The only side that bothers me is that i have sky high standards for women, probably due to a lowered libido. before if i didnt have a better option i would take home whatever was around, now id rather go home alone than hookup with a chick I wouldnt brag about to my buddies.

Thread Information