djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

tren cough from DECA?!

so ya i injected 2cc deca 300mg/ml in my l-quad yesterday and immediatley afer i pulled out i got a tightness in my chest and started coughing just like 'tren cough', however, for the entire day my chest has been tight and i couldn't inhale all the way without pain, tightness, or subsequent coughing...here we are, next day, condition remains...what is going on here? This really hurts...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    stupid question but did u aspirate ?? maybe u shot into your bloodstream???

smiler is offline Senior Member
    weird, ive heard this could happen if in a vein but not sure, never happened 2 me

good question, cause no i hardly ever aspirate , and when i pulled out there were a few pellets of blood in the needle tip...but even so i've had this with tren before, why is it lasting this long?

what is 'this', whats happening?

sounds like u shot into a vein bro... i always aspirate but yesterday i shot and i have gotten so used to injecting that i wasn't thinking and skipped aspirating... realized it as i was finishing injection... i panicked a bit just waiting for the cough and the feeling of dying to come over me... but it never came so i guess i got lucky...

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjddjon
    good question, cause no i hardly ever aspirate, and when i pulled out there were a few pellets of blood in the needle tip...but even so i've had this with tren before, why is it lasting this long?
    umm, why dont you aspirate ?

i dont think i shot 'into' a vein, i think on the way out i probably clipped one and some oil/product went into it, or something of that nature, nevertheless it still leaves the question why does my chest (its not even my chest, its the middle of my ribcage-sternum) hurt when inhaling and when should this subside? thanks for the help

when u do get gear in your bloodstream it is carried to your lungs... i don't know the specifics but i think the lungs then have a bad reaction to it like coughing and tight chest etc... this sounds like what u have...

hm...that makes sense, especially if alcohol/bb get taken there....when ive gotten this with tren usually goes away an hour or 2 at most, this has been over a day though, maybe cause i injected more? i duno, but this is really sh1tty...and Smiler--i dont aspirate because i like to get it done and over with and its difficult 'for me' to hold the needle steady while aspirating (especially in chest or biceps), additionally i've never had this happen before expect with tren and ive done probably 500+ injections...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    deca is to slow of a ester to give you a cough. the only way at all that would happen would be if you hit a vein.

i think i read a couple posts awhile back about people injecting into a vein and then feeling like shit for a day or 2... u shld b good by tommorow..

thanks bro, appreciate the help!

ward065 is offline Member
    good question, cause no i hardly ever aspirate, and when i pulled out there were a few pellets of blood in the needle tip...but even so i've had this with tren before, why is it lasting this long?
    not a good idea......you must always asperate! if it is in a tricky spot try to do it carefully or have your wife or friend do it 4 u

thanks for the help all, and i dont think 'must' always aspirate works, like i said before i've done this hundreds of times and never happened before w/out aspirating...thanks again, any idea how long before it might go away, and even if i did hit a vein, what exactly is happening in my lungs? thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the help all, and i dont think 'must' always aspirate works, like i said before i've done this hundreds of times and never happened before w/out aspirating...thanks again, any idea how long before it might go away, and even if i did hit a vein, what exactly is happening in my lungs? thanks
    I really think you will get over this and will improve in the next couple days and it will go away. If it went into your blood stream it is going to your lungs as well, give it a few days I think you will be fine. I have had that reactiion where I cannnot breath in all the way without coughing like I have water in my lungs. Its disturbing but it did go away.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    any news? how ya feelin DJ? god i hope he's ok...

Thread Information