ROOKIE21 is offline New Member

Question Need Advice Before Starting

Ok guys i am about to start a cycle of Test E(10 weeks) and D-bol( 4 weeks) and need some links to a forum or questions answered by the way this is my first cycle
    how much should i take and at what time should i take it and is it neccessary to use these products and which ones? Clomid, Nolva, PCT what exactly do these products do? any help would be great thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROOKIE21
    Ok guys i am about to start a cycle of Test E(10 weeks) and D-bol( 4 weeks) and need some links to a forum or questions answered by the way this is my first cycle
    how much should i take and at what time should i take it and is it neccessary to use these products and which ones? Clomid, Nolva, PCT what exactly do these products do? any help would be great thanks
    I would research a lot more before you jump into this cycle. I would know everything about what you are putting into your body before you do it. I'm assuming you are saying clomid and nolvadex are part of PCT, PCT is post cycle therapy , it's not another drug. Nolvadex works as an anti-estrogen it blocks estrogen to binding at receptors in the nipple area. It is also somewhat effective at restoring natural test production, and should be used throughout the cylce if you are prone to gyno. Clomid is a female fertility drug that works to restoring natural test production and is used for 3-4 weeks after a cycle along with nolvadex.

how do u know if you are prone to gyno? and also i read something on one of these forums about one of these helps you keep your gains or was that just BS i am going to do more research on this before i start that is why i am on here but thanks for the help bro

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    didnt you post before saying that you had already started, asking about working out or somethin'? if not, sorry, but yeah, bros probably ain't gonna post links to threads for you, cuz of the 'search this forum' option you have in each one. please, check the educational threads, and if youre patient enough, the Profile Section will hopefully be back up soon, and it's got a wealth of info, everything you could ever need my friend. paz

AM

oh, and you dont really know if your prone to gyno, or any sides for that matter, until you DO IT! unfortunate i know, but there are many things you can take for precautionary measures, or at least keep on hand...spend some time, research, if you still cant find the answers, repost

what up alpha-male yeah that was my username but it was my boy posting questions i told him to read more before he started and we would start together but oh well but look thanks for the info so far anymore input you can give me would be great thanks again

honestly since this is your first go, i would just stick to the TestE at 500mg/wk, twice/wk injections, for at least 12 weeks (frontload at 100mg/wk for the first week). personally, if you can get it/afford it, i'd run proviron during and keep some adex on hand, but you prob. wont need the later. i only use nolva with clomid for PCT...if you insist on running the dbol , i think you could see some added benefit with a mere 15mg/day (since this is your first cycle), but most will advocate higher doses than that, 40mg/day should be a max...if you go with the dbol, you will most def. need some adex at .25mg/day minimum. check the edu. threads for proper nolva/clomid PCT...late

AM

AM thanks alot for your advice bro i will def. read up on that stuff before i start also the Proviron and Adex where can you get that and read up on it
    any other tips from anyone would be a big help thanks

i'm pretty sure AR-Research has all of the ancillaries mentioned...never used 'em though

Thread Information