lfrisbee is offline Associate Member

Quality Anavar Tabs

Had a question for those who have used the chinamans 15mg var tabs...

I know the general consensus on his injectables is to stay away - hit or miss... but the winny tabs are alright. I've also heard some good things about the anavar tabs.

Are these underdosed... quality gear etc? I'm looking to pick some up... for the price it can't be beat - but is it quality stuff?

jesse_james is offline Member
    Alot of people like his stuff, just give it a try see how it goes.

thanks.. anyone else have any input?

In my opinion--you are searching for an answer that you WANT to hear. You know the consensus. I would NEVER trust "I to the P" for ANAVAR --the most commonly faked steroid other than Primobolan . Be safe, use British Dragon "Oxanabol" or if you want something slightly cheaper, I enjoy the Denkall OXANDROVET'. It's only 100$ for a bottle, which has 100, 5mg pills. (I can't wait to go to MEXICO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pump A Holic
    In my opinion--you are searching for an answer that you WANT to hear. You know the consensus. I would NEVER trust "I to the P" for ANAVAR--the most commonly faked steroid other than Primobolan. Be safe, use British Dragon "Oxanabol" or if you want something slightly cheaper, I enjoy the Denkall OXANDROVET'. It's only 100$ for a bottle, which has 100, 5mg pills. (I can't wait to go to MEXICO!)
    No I'm looking for confirmation on random posts I've seen around this board. You would be the first person I've seen to not like his anavar . I know his injectables are shit... but thats not what I'm interested in.

Thread Information