Deal Me In is offline Member

First anavar cycle

I'm thinking about finishing my 9 month GH cycle with anavar to help with strength and vascularity. I have a few questions for the more experienced among us.

1) It seems that the recommended dose is 40mg ed. Is this a good dose for a first timer or should I start with less.

2) I've read that with anavar only you don't have to do PCT. This to me sounds stupid but I'm if it's not necessary please let me know.

And now the big one. Keep in mind that I've never done a cycle and finding information on this is a little tougher then the rest. I know that anavar will shut you down and want to know more about this. Do you lose sex drive while on it or just after you stop. When they say lose drive, does that mean that you can't function. If so how long does this last.

I take GH and that helps the sex drive. Would I still experience a loss of sex drive while on GH.

Thanks for your time guys.

inevitable is offline Member
    bro u could have bumped ur other thread instead of startin a new one
    i would start with 40 ED and then work ur way up but don't go higher than 80mg ED
    do thjat for about 8 weeks.. unless u get blood work done see that everything is ok and then u can extend ur cycle to about 10 weeks
    sorry i don't kno much about GH ...

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Anavar has been known to reduce sex drive some. I would recommend still doing PCT just because it can't hurt anything and it's always better to be safe.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are good at 60mg ED

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Thank you cmore. I have every intent to do PCT in less someone gives me a reason not to. Like you said it can't hurt.

Does var increase your sex drive like test does? Or will it only decrease the sex drive. I think I will ask in the GH forum if they know if the GH will prevent the loss in sex drive.

But does it increase sex drive while on it.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    why were you taking GH for nine months?

var will suppress you a little, especially at higher doses, but is relatively easy on your liver (i always supplement with liver protectants, even off cycle)...it may lower your libido, but definitely will not increase it...Tbol is known to do that, it's an effective substitute...

Thread Information