PossisPump is offline New Member

Oxandrin/Test Cyp or Test E

I picked up some oxandrin 10mg and test cyp/enanthate today from Walmart.
    My question is should I do test e or cyp with the oxandrin. I plan on doing 40mg ed of oxandrin and 600 mg per wk of test. How long should I run the oxandrin, I have 3 more refills of 120 tabs.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    OMFG! how in the hell did you get those 10mg tabs??? damn son, i'm turning green right now...

you can run the var 8 weeks, prob longer...since you're gettin' scripts i'm assuming you can check bloodwork, once a month, and run some good liver protectants, you could prob. manage to run it throughout, IMO

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Yea how did you get that gear from Walmart, you must have a kick ass doctor or something

I'm a nurse and one of the docs I work with basically writes a script for anything you want. I got 120 oxandrin tabs 10mg for $ 11.00 and 2 10cc bottles of Test for $ 22.00. I have four refills on each item. I can get lab work whenever I need it, so i think I will run oxandrin 40mg ed for 8 weeks and Test E 600mg per wk for 8 wks.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PossisPump
    I'm a nurse and one of the docs I work with basically writes a script for anything you want. I got 120 oxandrin tabs 10mg for $ 11.00 and 2 10cc bottles of Test for $ 22.00. I have four refills on each item. I can get lab work whenever I need it, so i think I will run oxandrin 40mg ed for 8 weeks and Test E 600mg per wk for 8 wks.
    thats hoooked up, damn.

~theJuice~

I'm looking to gain about 15 lbs of quality mass, now I'm at 230lbs and I'm 5'9". Should I run the Test E longer maybe 12 weeks? or would it be good to do Test cyp for 6wks then switch to Test E for the next 6 wks.

no bro dont be switching Test, run either Test E or Test Cyp for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week. Will this be your first cycle?

~theJuice~

No I've played around with the stuff in the past.I will stick with test e for 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PossisPump
    No I've played around with the stuff in the past.I will stick with test e for 12 weeks.

Thread Information