nicktra is offline New Member

Clenbuterol and teens

Clenbuterol and teens, is it safe?
    any feed back would be great?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    deit and cardio would be better.
    clen is hard on the heart.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Yea its safe i remember reading a while back that they did some tests and that clen had some effect on growth plates.

AG5678 is offline Member
    what are your stats/goals?

was considering taking a dbol &test cycle, but i think im still too young so will be putting that on hold for a few years, iv hit a brick wall with gaining size and lifting any heavier, so i was thinking of just doing some dirty bulking, by that i mean eat anything that has more protein than fat to put up my weight, then later this year i plan to fix my diet & use clen to rip up.
    any suggestions?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nicktra
    was considering taking a dbol &test cycle, but i think im still too young so will be putting that on hold for a few years, iv hit a brick wall with gaining size and lifting any heavier, so i was thinking of just doing some dirty bulking, by that i mean eat anything that has more protein than fat to put up my weight, then later this year i plan to fix my diet & use clen to rip up.
    any suggestions?
    How about eating more and switching up the routine instead of ruining the highest test levels of your life?

I wish I was 18 again. Wait at least another 4 years.
    Good diet and cardio as suggested above would be best.

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    How about eating more and switching up the routine instead of ruining the highest test levels of your life?
    You are referring to the anabolics ruining his test levels, not the clen , correct???

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    if your talking about the dbol &test, yea im gonna put that on hold for a few years.

i have made changes in my work out, and have started eating more... so hopefully i see some improvements, do you think it would be a bad idea if i did try clen in about 5 months time

AG5678 is offline Member
    if your talking about the dbol &test, yea im gonna put that on hold for a few years.

i have made changes in my work out, and have started eating more... so hopefully i see some improvements, do you think it would be a bad idea if i did try clen in about 5 months time
    Clen is ok but if you can afford it i would go with Anavar . Wish i had the funds right now for it!

AG5678 is offline Member
    Clen /Anavar would be good but if you don't diet on that clen and don't do your cardio your results will be very limited.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    according to the info and directions sheet that came with my clen , it can even be used on babies (In syrup form) and the tablets for children 12yrs and up to adults. Bear in mind that this is at a dose used as a broncho dialator and not for fat loss so things could be different. Just saying thats all, cant be that bad if infants can use it at all!

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    can 19 year olds take clen /anavar ? because if so, im down!!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    dood, you're at 9% and you wanna run clen ? shiiiiiiit, mull around the diet and training forums for the next few years, you dont need any clen, or gear...IMO...peace

AM

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt recommend anavar or any steroid for a 19yr old and I dont know why someone even mentioned it to an 18yr old on this post ?!??

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I cant believe people would actually "recomend" anavar to a 19 year old....

AG5678 is offline Member
    people think differently bro. I find nothing wrong with an 18 year old runnig clen and anavar

AG5678 is offline Member
    Anavar 40mg ED wk 1-6
    PCT

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    dont they use var to help kids grow?
    anyway, im not going to use var, but its still good to ask just for the benefit of more knowledge.

Defconx3 is offline Member

Yes, I was referring to the Dbol + Test.

As for the clen , I won't recommend it to you, but I will say that it is more then likely "ok". You will be very disappointed with the results of it if you do not have a very solid diet to run it with. In the end its your body, and you will pay YOUR dues for what you do to it. Just remember that.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I wouldn't bother with the clen . You can easily keep your BF down to 10-12% just with proper diet and exercise. You probably would not like the way you look in the single digits. You will feel small and feeble. It is humbling, the first time you get down below 10% and see all the mass that you thought was just muscle (some of which actually IS muscle) just melting away. Stay above 10% and keep your protein intake high, train effectively, GET YOUR SLEEP whether you feel sleepy or not, and you will grow grow grow. You could be looking really good in a year or two, and be able to say you did it all naturally. When your test levels begin to drop, in your mid 20's, you will have built an excellent foundation and will be ready to cross over to the dark side. But back to the here and now... just cut until you see a vein or two here and there, and no trace of love handles, abs showing somewhat when relaxed, and leave it at that. Chicks like that look. The true shredded look tends to turn off a lot of young chicks. It will also hinder your gains. Take advantage of your youthful testosterone production and keep all obstacles to growth out of your way.

It is true that cutting can be done more successfully and with less lean mass loss when using clen or ECA or other thermogenic type chemicals, but there are risks. Heart arhythma is one. Stroke is another. Heat exhaustion or heat stroke... the latter two are particularly dangerous this time of year, especially if you spend much active time out in the heat. Clen can interfere with your cardio sessions. Clen will probably cause tremors that will draw a lot of curious looks and questions.

Clen truly shines when you are trying to shed that last tiny bit of fat... that's when it is almost impossible to keep cutting and still maintain your lean mass without chemical help. This is like contest prep, and the recreational bodybuilder will probably never need to do this. The "beach god" look is attainable without chemicals for fat loss. Since all this stuff carries some risk, however modest, in its use, it doesn't make sense to use it until the benefits outweigh the risks, and no other option exists.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    totally, and like he said, he's already at 9%...

Andigity is offline New Member
    Clen sounds like fun
    Last edited by Andigity; 04-10-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Thread Information