JerzeyBoy is offline Member

is this a bad idea??

Is it a bad idea to take 30mgs of m1t and 300mgs of 1ad for 2 weeks followed by a test/deca /dbol cycle?

The only reason why I wanna do this is to get a good kickstart, put on a few extra lbs, so when I get on the real juice I could get even bigger...

is this a bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Is it a bad idea to take 30mgs of m1t and 300mgs of 1ad for 2 weeks followed by a test/deca /dbol cycle?

The only reason why I wanna do this is to get a good kickstart, put on a few extra lbs, so when I get on the real juice I could get even bigger...

is this a bad idea?
    bump

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You obviously arent really grasping how to jump start a cycle...I think you need to do more research before you even start the juice. Its obvious you need a little more knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You obviously arent really grasping how to jump start a cycle...I think you need to do more research before you even start the juice. Its obvious you need a little more knowledge...
    how am i gonna ever learn when every time i ask a question i get the same exact answer all the time...

how am i gonna ever learn when every time i ask a question i get the same exact answer all the time...
    well anyway...

here's the juice cycle I plan on doing:

1-5 dbol 40mgs
    1-12 test e 500mg
    1-11 deca 300mg

can i do some m1t and 1ad before this or no? I was planning on not taking a pct since I already have a great pct planned for the end of the juice cycle...bad idea?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    No reason to get upset...just a little constructive criticism.

The best way to learn is to read as much as possible on this board. Once you have done your research...post a suggested cycle and let us critique it.

PS No need for the PH's. Dbol will kickstart the cycle.

I assume this is your first cycle. No need to throw everything into mix. A simple test cycle is a great cycle for a beginner.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    well anyway...

here's the juice cycle I plan on doing:

1-5 dbol 40mgs
    1-12 test e 500mg
    1-11 deca 300mg

can i do some m1t and 1ad before this or no? I was planning on not taking a pct since I already have a great pct planned for the end of the juice cycle...bad idea?
    Is this your first cycle?
    What are your stats?

The jumpstart is the 1-5 Dbol, although I really think you should keep it to 4 weeks tops. I dont see a need to run the M1t&1ad at all but if you just want to get rid of it go ahead. But realize you're gonna be running a methlyated compound for 7 weeks...What is your PCT going to consist of? We need a little more info...

Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Is this your first cycle?
    What are your stats?

The jumpstart is the 1-5 Dbol, although I really think you should keep it to 4 weeks tops. I dont see a need to run the M1t&1ad at all but if you just want to get rid of it go ahead. But realize you're gonna be running a methlyated compound for 7 weeks...What is your PCT going to consist of? We need a little more info...
    this is my first cycle, I'm 155lbs with 2 years training experience. Don't let the low weight fool you, I weighed about 130lbs 2 years ago...

my pct is clomid 300mgs 18 days after last test shot than 100mgs ED for 30days

I have a a bottle of 1ad and m1t I bought before it went off the market. I thought I'd put at least a good 10lbs on from it, than jump right into my cycle...I'm just trying to put on any possible weight I can...I know dbol is 2 jumpstart a cycle...I already bought enough for 5 weeks by the way..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    155 pounds? You can gain another 50 naturally. Please do not consider steroids at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    155 pounds? You can gain another 50 naturally. Please do not consider steroids at this time.
    I can't get higher

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I can't get higher
    Yes you can. Read my post: To All the Young Bros who want to juice

Thread Information