wildman16 is offline New Member

Winstrol Cycle with clen

Whats up everyone! I am a 22 year old male 5'10" I have been working out for 8 years now (consistent and strong for about 5 years). My diet is pretty intense incorporating high protein, in a very low-fat diet. However, I am contimplating incorporating a cycle of winstrol QV and clen . I was wondering if anyone has seen benifits, downfalls, or any feedback what-so-ever on this cycle. Hit me up with some advice, thanks!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    is this your first cycle? you gonna inject or take tabs?

First cycle, tabs...

well, i would guide you to the profile forum, but that's MIA at the moment...some bros speak highly of winny only runs, i do not think they are worth a shit however...you'd be much better off running some test (pref. prop) for about 10-12 weeks, and then, if you desired, throw the winny in at the end to cut up some.

now winny DOES dry out your joints (in layman's terms), and can be pretty frickin' irritating...some throw in some deca to help, others use supplements like glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM, or even SAMe. most run winny for approx. 6 weeks at around 50mg/day (personally i go a little more with orals due to malabsorption, but since this is your first bout, 50mg is fine)...

there is an excellent post on clen in the educational threads, or simply search the steroids forum...i personally never go above 80mcg/day, but you'll need to assess your tolerance to it...you can run it straight through as long as you supplement with Benadryl for a week every three weeks in order to "refresh" your receptors (please see sticky for more detailed info)...hope this helps a bit...peace

AM

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Male
    well, i would guide you to the profile forum, but that's MIA at the moment...some bros speak highly of winny only runs, i do not think they are worth a shit however...you'd be much better off running some test (pref. prop) for about 10-12 weeks, and then, if you desired, throw the winny in at the end to cut up some.

now winny DOES dry out your joints (in layman's terms), and can be pretty frickin' irritating...some throw in some deca to help, others use supplements like glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM, or even SAMe. most run winny for approx. 6 weeks at around 50mg/day (personally i go a little more with orals due to malabsorption, but since this is your first bout, 50mg is fine)...

there is an excellent post on clen in the educational threads, or simply search the steroids forum...i personally never go above 80mcg/day, but you'll need to assess your tolerance to it...you can run it straight through as long as you supplement with Benadryl for a week every three weeks in order to "refresh" your receptors (please see sticky for more detailed info)...hope this helps a bit...peace

AM

50 mg of winny is that for both tab and injects? because i herd someone saying 50 mg a week. At first it thought you should run winny for no longer 6-8 weeks at 50mg's

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    50 mg of winny is that for both tab and injects? because i herd someone saying 50 mg a week. At first it thought you should run winny for no longer 6-8 weeks at 50mg's
    where'd you hear that? no, 50mg every day, for no longer than 6-8 weeks (run some good liver protectants)

What are some variations of the protectants that i should use with 50mg of winny/ED & 80mcg/ED throughout my cycle and post cycle?

personally, i use three: milk thistle, RLA, and SAMe

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes 50mg winny ed and run some form of test with it,like A-F stated preferably prop.

What is you suggested dosage of the milk thistle, RLA, and SAMe...??

damn, i thought you might ask that...well, i know with milk thistle it depends on the actual amount of Silymarin in the supplement, but usually around 1200mg/day during should suffice...as far as the other, i usually just take one more than the recommended dose on the bottle...i realize this isnt very scientific, but i havent really found a study suggesting amounts...sorry

Thread Information