Haroonl is offline New Member

Exclamation Please Assist ?!

Hi

I have been working out for a few years but I have only got really serious with regards to diet this year, as I have always battled to gain weight. I want to go on a cycle, but I am not sure of certain things, perhaps you could help…..

The “fasting” month comes up in Oct this year and lasts for a month. During the month, I basically do NOT eat anything all day for religious purposes. I want to have 6 “GOOD” weeks of training before actually going on a cycle. I am concerned that if I do go on a cycle before the fasting month, I will loose everything during the month. On the other hand, I am concerned that it would take me a while to gain strength after the fasting month before going on the cycle. Note: My goal is to complete a 8 week cycle by the end of this year. Do you perhaps have any ideas that I could use to work around the issue? I would surely appreciate the advice.

With regards to the actual cycle… I am interested in stacking Deca , Sys & Dynabol. Please advise if these “substances” would be useful to me, if so what would be the correct dosage, bear in mind that I battle to gain weight. Current weight (55KG).

Please mail to [email protected]

I’d like to chat about bodybuilding, cycling, nutrition etc.
    MSN Messenger ID [email protected]

Regards
    Haroon

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    bodybuilding and fasting dont mix well.. do u absoultely have to fast? Not like god will have time to look at every one of his sheep...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    Stupidhippo..don't talk bout god that way..thas my dawg!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    I don't really see the point of a cycle if you're going to lose all the gains and them some anyway.

ok, I guess his cool =)

Haroon! You weigh like 115 lbs or sumin.. I think you should get your diet in check first etc..!!

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I don't really see the point of a cycle if you're going to lose all the gains and them some anyway.
    ^^^ x2

Thread Information