MotoXracer is offline Associate Member

How much L-dex/Nolva to run with cycle?

I'm taking 75mg Prop ED and 500mg/wk Enen and I just finished my first week. I was taking 10mg ED of Nolva and .25mg ED of L-dex but uped it to 15mg ED of Nolva and .35mg ED of L-dex because my nipples were starting to get a little sore. My question is how do I know how much to take? Should my nipples feel a little sore or should I keep upping the doses untill the soreness is completely gone?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    up the nolva for the sore nipples, not the l-dex... you have the l-dex a bit high for my liking but that is just me...

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Ok, so i'll drop the L-dex back to .25mg ED but as for the Nolva, I have 2 questions.

1. Do I keep increasing untill the soreness is completely gone or is some soreness normal?

2. If the soreness goes away, do I drop the dose back down or is the new higher dose the level I should keep it at?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would go with 40 -45 mg of ht enolva until about a week AFTER the soreness goes away , then I would drop it. try and keep those levels as steady as you can. YOu don't want them to fluctuate unless you need to... like in this case.
    Good luck bro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    At least 40mg of nolva when symptoms appear. Up it to 60 or even 80 if they don't subside in a few days... the itchiness, etc, that is. Once you start, do not stop. You can cut back, but don't stop the nolva until the end of pct. Even then, I would taper off if there is any doubt.

Thread Information