JuicyJim is offline Junior Member

Out of Shape- When should i start my cycle??

Stats 6'2 218lbs 17% bodyfat

I have been lifting 5 times a week for the past 2 years, and i've done three cycles in that amount of time, but about 4 months ago i stopped lifting...i just started back lifting 1 month ago....

My question is when should i start my cycle so that i get the best results of of my gear....because right now i'm still outta shape and would like to trim down on bodyfat, and would like to add some size to my muscles before i start my cycle so that i get the most out of my cycle.....i'm thinking of waiting 2 more months.....Any thoughts????

Future cycle

Test Enthante 600mg/week- weeks 1-12
    EQ 600mg/week- weeks 1-10
    Winny 25mg/ed-weeks 11-16

pct-novladex, clomid

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I say one year, but hey if you have the stuff you will probably start tomorrow so why even ask...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i would bump the winny up to 50mg ed. but i would wait untill u cut down to atleast 12% bf. and train a lil more natty. i would say about 6 months to a years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I say one year, but hey if you have the stuff you will probably start tomorrow so why even ask...
    yes i do have the stuff in hand......but there's no way in hell i'm gona start it tommorw, next week, next month, i'm defently going to wait a few months, judging by these posts probably 4 to 5 months now.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    If you just started back... then get your body used to it... wiat a few months bro, get back in a stable routine. forget about the juice right now.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    if u are goin to start in 4 or 5 months then i would say cut for about 10-12 weeks. then clean bulk from there through ur cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    if u are goin to start in 4 or 5 months then i would say cut for about 10-12 weeks. then clean bulk from there through ur cycle.

you mean cut with winny for 10-12 weeks, then start up on the test and EQ??

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I'd also bump the test to 700mg/week so its above the EQ. Not absolutely necessary just a good precaution.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would think bratzi meant cut with diet mate,he would not have advised usin winny for 10-12 weeks,with or without test.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i would think bratzi meant cut with diet mate,he would not have advised usin winny for 10-12 weeks,with or without test.

That's what i was thinking to do it with diet....you think 5 months (no juice) is enough time to get back into shape after taking 4 months off....trying to get the most outta my future cycle

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    The lower your bf the better your gains will show yeah. I would say a solid 5 months of getting yourself back in the grove is more then enough time as long as your diet/training is in check.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    muscle memory is an increadable thing. i bet within 2 months if you work your ass off you'll be looking pretty good. the big question should be why did you take time off? r u sure you won't slack again? btw 4 months out of 5 yrs really isn't that long imo

Thread Information