dnice221 is offline New Member

Need help!! (Beginner)

Hello everyone,

Thanks for helping. Im 19 yr old and ive been thinkin of taking steriods . I dont want to get fat from it that is why i am here. I already have a stomach and i dont want it to get bigger im thinkin i have to go on a diet b4 i start taking it, but then again i dont know. Someone told me if i take them and i work out my stomach it will flatten out. Is this true, How shoulf i start, what should i take, and will this get rid of my bitch tits and flabby stomach?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help!! (Beginner)-stang-023.jpg  

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would go to a doc to take care of that gyno, fast. Additionally you are not close to being ready for roids. No, they will not flatten your stomach, but a diet will. Cut your bf % down to start off with, head over to the diet forum and read the cutting stickies.
    Last edited by Gaucho77; 06-29-2005 at 12:31 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sorry mate 19 years old,not flamin you bro but you have a lot to learn!wat are your stats and how long have you been trainin?for the goals you have stated a good diet would sort out.

wtf is gyno?

what is gyno, ive never taken sterioids b4 man im just a chunky bastard.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    gyno is the development of breast tissue, also known as bitch tits. It looks like you may have developed some during puberty. If you want to lose bf following the cutting diet in the following thread:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=75729

gyno is "bitch tits" which I believe you may have gotten during puberty. You can get gyno from using aas, but also from puberty.

thanks fellas great help!! Isnt there a steriod for fat loss and muscle gain at the same time, i think i heard winstrol ? Dont know.

No there is no steroid like that. I hate to sound like an ass, but I will: Steroids are not magic, it requires even more dedication and hard work as it pertains to your training when you are on steroids. Steroids will not benefit you if you do them now. You need to cut down your bf%, and I would suggest visiting the diet link posted above by Longhorn.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    like said above i would go to the doc to get that gyno taken care of, not only are u to young for aas but aas will only worsen ur gyno and ul prolly have to get surgery and so forth and u DONT want that trust me

Dont worry about sounding like an ass i came here to get answers. Right now i am not eating good (bout 1 maybe 2 meals daily) and i dont really workout. I should do alot of cardio for now and start eating right correct? Are there any pills i can get at gnc to help the process? OR anything at all.

i have friends who have taken it, there fine.

Go look around the diet and workout forums for info, all you need is there, just do the research.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help!! (Beginner)-stang.jpg  

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    I know where you are coming from bro. I used to be a little chunky myself. I started eating right, running, just straight up being dedicated to lifting. There is no roid in the world that will magically alter your body. 90% of what you get out of lifting, is what you put into it. There is something at GNC that will help you. When i was 15 I took ripped fuel(when it had ephedra). I lost 22lbs. You just have to work at it bro. Best of luck to you.
    BW

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Check out the diet forum and read up on cutting diets. By not eating you are actually hindering yourself from losing weight. You have to eat 6-8 smaller meals to keep metabolism up. also you have to understand about what you should be taking in where your calories are coming form.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    diet for you bro...and 1 or 2 meals a day isnt good...should eat like 4 or 5 small meals throughout the day to help metabolism...check diet forum

so get some ripped fuel? I used to use hydroxycut and i stopped taking it cuz im so damn lazy.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Diet and Cardio is all you need.

diet and cardio are the keys to losing weight, not drugs or supplements. They can help if you have good diet and training regime, but if not youre just wasting money and can potentially damage your body. In order to lose weight, you actually need to eat more, not less. Try eating 6 meals a day instead of one. You need to get you metabolism up to lose weight, only eating once or twice a day wont do that. Go read the cutting diet i posted earlier in this thread. Eat like that and the lbs will drop off in no time. There are no short cuts to losing weight, it requires dedication.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    take some clen ...and letro. good luck

Yea i read it, it says pwo nutrition. Whats that? Also it says protein shakes whats a good brand for that?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PWO = Post Work Out

Quote Originally Posted by dnice221
    Yea i read it, it says pwo nutrition. Whats that? Also it says protein shakes whats a good brand for that?
    Post work out, most important meal of the day, well that and breakfast for sure. You want to take some type of whey protein. Click the banner on here that says All Sports Nutrition. You can get it from there. Lately Ive been taking Optimum Nutrion 100% Whey. Its good, mixes easily and is very cheap.

whats flax

flaxseed oil

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    RESEARCH...then RESEARCH some more.

I would also advise you to steer clear of clen and letro for now...

Thread Information