Beast_03 is offline Junior Member

Test E/Deca/DBol cycle... opinions?

Hey guys im about to do my second cycle and i want to bulk up so i just want to know what you guys think:

1-12 Test E 650mg/week
    1-10 Deca 500mg/week
    1-4 DBol 30mg/day

What you guys think about the proportions? Im looking to gain 25-35 pounds, while keeping as much as possible of course.

14-16 Clomid (should i run this like this, 2 weeks after last test E shot and 4 weeks after last deca shot?)

Im also running nolvadex at 20mg/day and vitamin B-6 at 200mg/day as well as milk thistle. All from week 1-16.

Another question is, with these dosages, should i run HCG at 500iu from week 1-13 E4D? is it even necessary?

Thx Guys.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would run the test just 1 week longer than the deca , that way you are coming off both at the same time..start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot (3wks after last deca shot). hcg is not NECESSARY in my opinion, but of course it would help

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i would run the test just 1 week longer than the deca, that way you are coming off both at the same time..start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot (3wks after last deca shot). hcg is not NECESSARY in my opinion, but of course it would help
    I agree.

HCG is not needed unless your cycle is longer than 15 weeks, which it isnt.

Beast_03 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i would run the test just 1 week longer than the deca, that way you are coming off both at the same time..start clomid 2 weeks after last test shot (3wks after last deca shot). hcg is not NECESSARY in my opinion, but of course it would help
    Ok so ill stop my test E at week 11 instead and do the PCT 2 weeks after as uve said. Ill have to do it this way since i only have enough deca to run for 10 weeks at 500mg/week and no more. Unless i change something.

Since HCG is not necessary, should i just drop it completely and save some cash, lower the dosage somehow, alter when its taken or keep it as it is? Looks like you guys are sayin to drop it.

Id rather be on the safe side but if u guys really think its not needed then ill just drop it. Thx.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_03
    Ok so ill stop my test E at week 11 instead and do the PCT 2 weeks after as uve said. Ill have to do it this way since i only have enough deca to run for 10 weeks at 500mg/week and no more. Unless i change something.

Since HCG is not necessary, should i just drop it completely and save some cash, lower the dosage somehow, alter when its taken or keep it as it is? Looks like you guys are sayin to drop it.

Id rather be on the safe side but if u guys really think its not needed then ill just drop it. Thx.
    i wouldnt stop the test a wk early i would drop the deca dose a hair and extend it to wk 11.... also with deca alot of ppl hold a $hit load of water so i would have some arimidex on hand just in case, be sure ur water intake is high to help reduce as much water retetion as possible.... seems kinda high for a second cycle i was going to say 12wks test e at 500mgs and 11wks deca at 300-400mgs.... also it wouldnt hurt to run 1000mgs of milk thysil for the first 4wks with the dbol just to be safe, good luck bro

Thread Information