63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Read all the Educational threads already

My question is this: Can I just do a four week cycle of Deca ?
    Reason I asked is that I read in Muscular Development that effects of steroids can be seen in only four weeks. I have two bad shoulders. To do a ten week cycle of deca stacked with test for the first eight would be a waste in my current condition. My left is about 80% right now and my right is about 50%. Shifting my car is a pain! I loved driving until this happend. Plus I'm a mechanic, so I use my shoulders all the time. Diesel mechanic. Heavy stuff.
    I've been doing PT for it once a week and I was thinking if I could do a short cycle of deca only, I might be able to do PT two to three times a week.
    Plus, I would be able to come back natty easier than if I was shut down for ten weeks.
    Your thoughts?

Oh yeah, I'm 6'3" and 193. 28 years old, no cycle experience. Came here to get educated first.

Bumpity-bump-bump!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    are you sure you read ALL the educational threads? If you did you should know that an only deca cycle is not really a good idea.

~theJuice~

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    doesnt seem like you have researched much at all...deca only sucks, and a 4 week cycle sux. use the deca for atleast 10 weeks stacked with test e or c for 11 weeks.

deca dosage at 400mg aweek
    test e dosage at 500mg a week 2 shots a week.

my.02cents.

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    doesnt seem like you have researched much at all...deca only sucks, and a 4 week cycle sux. use the deca for atleast 10 weeks stacked with test e or c for 11 weeks.

deca dosage at 400mg aweek
    test e dosage at 500mg a week 2 shots a week.

my.02cents.
    Fu**ing A, that was my second cycle, lol

~theJuice~

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a good cycle...basic but good...but i dont like deca .

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Fu**ing A, that was my second cycle, lol

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    its a good cycle...basic but good...but i dont like deca.
    I have to agree with you hella, I really didnt like either. Let's see how the EQ holds up.

~theJuice~

dragon69 is offline Member
    I treat conditions like this. I would advise you to take care of the shoulder issues and not depend or deca for it. Sounds like some tendonitis to me. Ice 2+x/day 20mins at a time every day religiously for 14 days straight, regardless of whether they feel great or not. PM me if it isn't resolved. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    I treat conditions like this. I would advise you to take care of the shoulder issues and not depend or deca for it. Sounds like some tendonitis to me. Ice 2+x/day 20mins at a time every day religiously for 14 days straight, regardless of whether they feel great or not. PM me if it isn't resolved. Trust me on this one.
    Finally some one who understands me. Thank you. I'll try the ice thing then.
    I'm guessing, since work out AM, ice down for 20 pwo.
    Then again when I get home from the job.
    Is this right?

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Finally some one who understands me. Thank you. I'll try the ice thing then.
    I'm guessing, since work out AM, ice down for 20 pwo.
    Then again when I get home from the job.
    Is this right?
    Yes, it's perfect ....with the exception that also ice a little more after biceps, shoulders and chest sessions.

also, I would ice the FRONT and TOP portions of the shoulder as this is where tendonitis usually occurs. You likely also have rotator cuff issues and will need to learn how to strengthen these muscles.
    Wish you had have included more info above the shoulder problem then I could have told you more.

Sorry. I didn't know where the rotator cuff was. I've learned some rotator cuff PT stuffs from my dad. Doctor said to not concentrate on moving up in weight, but instead to concentrate in range of motion, and the intensity of the contraction. So, I have been using 5lb DB's and my dad uses 10lb DB's. I'm so jealous.
    I drag raced yesterday and I'm hurting today. Rowing thru the gears and power shifting really did a number back there.
    The tops of my shoulders do hurt to some times. My left is worse then my right.
    Seems when I do curls, I use my shoulder. I try really hard to isolate the movement to my bicep, but I always feel tension in the anterior head of the deltoid. Even now as I type, I swear I can feel it. Some times I wish I could just disconnect it to get the max in form. I feel like I cheat all the time regarding form. Preacher curls, I feel it there too. I'm so ashamed.

Thread Information