i'm rick james is offline Junior Member

has anyone heard of these products

i wanted to know it these products are legit M1P and SUPERDROL

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Did u try doing a search? I just posted a thread 2 days ago asking about superdrol.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Are they not Prohormones ??

russia dog is offline Member
    superdrol is a steroid

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    superdrol is a steroid and the M1P you prob mean M1T which is methyl-1-testosterone

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    M1T is a pro-hormone

Samson7 is offline Member
    no he means m1p....its supposed to be like m1t but its methyl 1 progesteron. Im guessing its a prohormone to deca ...but not sure. And how is superdrol a steroid if its sold on the internet? i think its probably a precursor to a steroid.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    no he means m1p....its supposed to be like m1t but its methyl 1 progesteron. Im guessing its a prohormone to deca...but not sure. And how is superdrol a steroid if its sold on the internet? i think its probably a precursor to a steroid.
    it is an active compound that hasn'tbeen banned yet ther is a whole list of these things
    supoerdrol
    m1p
    revolt
    max lmg
    elephant max
    phenagen
    blah blah vlah. the real question is what harm will they do you? dbol ,deca test have been around for yrs and we know the effects. whith this other? whoo knows what will happen in 5 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    no he means m1p....its supposed to be like m1t but its methyl 1 progesteron. Im guessing its a prohormone to deca...but not sure. And how is superdrol a steroid if its sold on the internet? i think its probably a precursor to a steroid.
    thankyou thankyou i was just doing some research to enlighten them on what i was talking about can you tell me if it's a waste of time and money you seem to know more about it than i do

Quote Originally Posted by hemidog66
    it is an active compound that hasn'tbeen banned yet ther is a whole list of these things
    supoerdrol
    m1p
    revolt
    max lmg
    elephant max
    phenagen
    blah blah vlah. the real question is what harm will they do you? dbol,deca test have been around for yrs and we know the effects. whith this other? whoo knows what will happen in 5 yrs
    i just want to know if they work

Jsik98 is offline Member
    you got your answers, superdrol is a steroid that was released after the ban and obviously the guy who made it found a legal loophole. And M1P is some weird pro-hormone that I wouldn't touch if you payed me to take it. Probably start growing a set of titties with that shit. Do a search of all forums for superdrol and you'll find out everything you need to know so that you can make a decision whether you want to try it or not. People on these boards don't usually answer questions that have been asked repeatedly......just for future reference ;-)

Thread Information