deedee4150 is offline New Member

Question first time on as and never been to the gym

im 27 1.70 cm tall never gone to the gym and plan to start this comming week i plan to go on a 12 week cycle of deca starting with 100 then gradually to 400. then clomid
    then start another cycle again anyway my question is should i start with out ever been to the gym before will i see changes soon? how often should i work out? and if i keep training after my first cycle and stop as will my gain wear of

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    erm...

dj

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    HELL NO!!!! please dont do a cycle if you have never been to a gym..you need to get into the groove of the rigoruos training it takes to workout. you are nowhere near time to do a cycle

MindBomb is offline Member
    Are you joking? You can't be serious. You'll do more damage than good for sure.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Bro...u have got to be kidding me!! You have no idea how much potential your body has with basic weight training, diet, and rest...NO ONE should start AAS without training experience

murph is offline Member
    i think this has to be a joke ppl,...........but if not.......go to a gym a while first (yrs)....then maybe recosider the A.S. route......this is not a good idea at all right now

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    this ain't comedy central... keep your jokes in the general discussion section... no training and going on first cycle... WTF

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    First of D, welcome aboard AR. We're glad to have you. As far as your post, listen to everyone here. AS is not something you can just jump into. You can really hurt yourself, especially since you haven't begun to workout yet. Get your body used to the rigorous life at the gym. See if its really something you're willing to commit to. (thats what it is afterall...a life time commitment) Let your body grow naturally, push the limits of your natural potential, eat right, and rest up. Then, down the road(yes years), consider AS as an option.....who knows, by then you may decide against them. Good luck with everything bro, and again...Welcome aboard!!!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by Neo
    First of D, welcome aboard AR. We're glad to have you. As far as your post, listen to everyone here. AS is not something you can just jump into. You can really hurt yourself, especially since you haven't begun to workout yet. Get your body used to the rigorous life at the gym. See if its really something you're willing to commit to. (thats what it is afterall...a life time commitment) Let your body grow naturally, push the limits of your natural potential, eat right, and rest up. Then, down the road(yes years), consider AS as an option.....who knows, by then you may decide against them. Good luck with everything bro, and again...Welcome aboard!!!
    Great Post Neo. Nothing but class. Very impressed.

Welcome aboard deedee4150. Please read the above post again. You have a lot of learning to do before you start putting something like AS in your body. What were you planning on using?

Gear101 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Neo
    i'll second that

welcome to the board...

bro what you need to do is go to teh gym and get a trainer to teach you how to lift wieghts then get your deit down and maybe after a year or two look into gym candy

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    You can make plenty of gains naturally anyway.
    then once you have put on twenty pounds of lean body mass.
    and have plateaued then consider AS.juicing right now
    would be a waste of $

latman49 is offline Member
    1.70cm tall? Is that a misprint?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Show your body some respect. At this stage you'll be able to make great strides naturally, or terrible destruction chemically.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    When you guys say it will hurt him more than help him...specifically what do you mean? I know tons of reasons why aas will work better the more experience you have but what will it do to hurt him, besides making natural training harder post cycle maybe?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    When you guys say it will hurt him more than help him...specifically what do you mean? I know tons of reasons why aas will work better the more experience you have but what will it do to hurt him, besides making natural training harder post cycle maybe?
    He has naturally potential right now, and that ends with AS use. I'd also be afraid of what a gym-newbie with bad form would do with extra strength. Steroids are about taking a natural body to the next level, not an easy way to get big.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    can you imagine the strength gains he will make on his first cycle? can you remember your own?

now imagine him squating or doing deads with BAD form - he might cripple himself!!

imagine him doing heavy curls, benching, bent over rows all with bad form and no experience!! thats asking to get hospitalised and spend the rest of your life wishing you had listened to the guys who said dont do it yet.

when you have trained for a a long while you are used to the weights, you are used to feeling your body and listening to what it tells you. that is an important and integral part of using AS

deedee4150: DONT DO IT BRO

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    enough has been said, hopefully he'll listen

deedee4150 is offline New Member
    thanks 4 your replies but im determined to get big i know nattural is the best way to go but i need to get big fast is there another way like creatinin or something else so i can puff up quickly i mean i need to get big soon and i mean soon. i hate being the skinny 27-28 year old guy i mean i wish theres a way? can you recomend something else so i can gain fast

diet will play a huge roll in your development... and second would be diet .. then working out the right way.. ( to build target muscles and help prevent injury) and with out those two done right the gear that you have won't go shit for you bro..

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    deedee u said u want to puff up? well eat eat eat eat and eat some more!!!

bro you need to crack your beast plate at least 5 or 6 times before you do any gear.....

what's everyone else think of that????

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the board but do yourself a favor and do a lot of researching on here and you will find a lot of answers to your questions if you search. gl

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Neo
    coundn't have said it better myself.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by EXCESS

He has naturally potential right now, and that ends with AS use. I'd also be afraid of what a gym-newbie with bad form would do with extra strength. Steroids are about taking a natural body to the next level, not an easy way to get big.
    Amen brother preach on !

Excess, this is a major point I think a lot of gym brothers just don't get. Steroids are not the easy answer to getting as big some muscle head at school or in the gym. They should be the next level for someone who has exploited their natural potential or near-potential.

BodybuildingMD is offline New Member
    You can make significant gains when you first start working out without roids. Save the money and hire a personal trainer (if you can find one that knows about bodybuilding and not "toning"). There are medical studies that show that trained athletes (>1-2years of lifting consistently) respond significantly better to steroids .

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by deedee4150
    thanks 4 your replies but im determined to get big i know nattural is the best way to go but i need to get big fast is there another way like creatinin or something else so i can puff up quickly i mean i need to get big soon and i mean soon. i hate being the skinny 27-28 year old guy i mean i wish theres a way? can you recomend something else so i can gain fast
    bro i'm not trying to flame but you are exactly what got steroids banned in the first place; stupid, ignorant, naive people that think that you pop a pill sit on your ass and get huge, bro it does not work that way. if you actually got youre ass in the gym for at least 3 months you would know what kind of gains you could make naturally. for a guy who is 27 you sure don't act your age.

if this is in any way a flame please notify me.

Thread Information