gobig99 is offline Associate Member

Question a few Tbol questions...

1. If i have liquid Tbol can i squirt it into my mouth while orange juice is in my mouth to mask the bad taste or will that dimish affects?
    2. Does anyone have any experience of how long Tbol stays in your system for tests?
    3. If i finish my tbol cycle the day before i go on vacation and bring my liquid clomid in a discrete bottle (a facial products bottle) will that be ok?

bump

anyone please

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I can't imagine taking it with OJ would in any way change the effectiveness. If that was the case you would have to take it on an empty stomach, and I have never heard of that.

Detection times can be found at http://www.steroid.com/detect.php

I don't know. I mean, it may or it may not. My guess is it would be, but you never know. How long are you going on vacation for? If you take a big dose the day before you leave, and you are only gone for say 1 week, you could run 2 weeks of clomid when you get back and be OK.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    1. No it won't diminish tbols' effects - infact grapefruit juice will increase absorbtion (alledgedly)
    2. Can't remember, but it's out pretty quick - I think you'd be OK after a week
    3. Not sure what you're asking here (if it's PCT timing, then yes thats fine - if it's will I get busted ....er..... I dunno )

GL

i am asking if i put my liquid clomid into a differnt bottle like to hide it...wont be a big deal right?

i am asking if i put my liquid clomid into a differnt bottle like to hide it...wont be a big deal right?
    you should be fine

Recklace is offline Associate Member
    Could I do the same with some pills? If I got some Tbol pills and put them in like a Vitamin bottle, if I was to go overseas?

Could I do the same with some pills? If I got some Tbol pills and put them in like a Vitamin bottle, if I was to go overseas?
    you can do whatever you want !

I've done the same without any probs.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Recklace
    Dude, no one can say for sure 100% that these types of things will work. You never know man.

Thread Information