Thread: OTC heaven?!!?

bouzaid is offline New Member

Talking OTC heaven?!!?

Ok, so I found myself in Egypt (that's right the pyramids), and these guys are selling this (Deca , Dianabol , Sustanon 250, Primobolan , Andriol , etc...) OTC !!!

You can imagine my surprise followed by a desire to buy all I could afford.

Now that I've regained some sanity I thought it better to seek the advice of those with more experience on this forum, so here are my apprehensions:-
    1. Qualitatively speaking should I be worried about the purity/integrity of this Egyptian made "gear"?
    2. They only offer Deca in 50mg ampules. What would you do with that if you were in my place ? (I know this one might need a bit of a long answer)

Thanks to all you pros out there in advance.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Would you want to shoot 8 amps of deca per week? I know I wouldn't. 50mg/ml is too small.

If it is a legit pharmacy...then you should be okay. I have heard that primo is not readily accessible though. So be careful as it is heavily faked.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting first post. My first question would be, what country are you from and do you feel as if you can safely get it home? If not, you've wasted your money depsite quality.

Wink 2-on, 4-off cycle

Actually I'm not worried about transporting stuff around, I'm thinking along the lines of using my time while I'm here productively (lol) I even found a decent gym to carry on with the work.

Though I'll admit to having some doubts as to what kind of stack I'll be using , I mean price is not a factor here at all !! The 50mg deca ampule is offered for 1.3 dollars !! The other prices are just as cheap

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    2 weeks on? Forget about it. Deca doesn't kick until 5 weeks for me.

I guess you'd be more interested in the Sustanon then (that shows fast). or maybe stacking some D-bol with your Deca ....

Actually I read an interesting article about this mini-cycle methodology, so I thought I'd give it a try since I'm not gonna be here for too long.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...id-program.htm

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think so. None of the compounds you listed could be ran for only 2 weeks with any real results, except for dbol possibly, which isnt a legitimate cycle.

Well I guess I'm more interested in mainting whatever results I got post-cycle, than I am in how much I gain during the cycle. Not to mention that I can carry on with a second cycle as soon as I'm done with this one, due to the short duration of HPTA shutdown.

But here is the thing, what kind of results would you expect on a Deca /D-Bol/Susta. Stack ?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bouzaid
    Well I guess I'm more interested in mainting whatever results I got post-cycle, than I am in how much I gain during the cycle. Not to mention that I can carry on with a second cycle as soon as I'm done with this one, due to the short duration of HPTA shutdown.

But here is the thing, what kind of results would you expect on a Deca/D-Bol/Susta. Stack ?
    After 2 weeks? I would predict some water retention that would be immediately lost PC. Take some CEE instead IMO.

Thanks co2boi, but I'm afraid they don't carry CEE over here, just your regular monohydrate variety.

Good point about the water retention, maybe some clomid/Nolvadex during the cycle would help ?

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Im in egypt if u need nething pm me...i dont sell nething but ill refer u to pharmacies and cheaper ppl or "smokethedays" he has a friend there too
    good luck bro..

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    if ur worried bout the quality then ur at the wrong guys......

Thread Information