tbulldog is offline Associate Member

Spewed on the wall

Got Ttokkyo stanol V this morning at 5:45am at the gym. so at 6am while i was waiting on my next client, i have a great idea to run in the bathroom and get started. everything went well until i got the needle in and the shit wouldnt go through.....as i'm standing there in the bathroom with a needle in my ass, my client walks in the office, and i can here her asking where i was,blah,blah, so i think oh shit, it still hasnt went in yet, so hurriedly i pull it out to try to push the crystalized portion out to try again. still wont come out with continuing pressure...finally, It pops and Squirts all over the F***** wall! boy was i pissed! my 7 am cancelled so i ran home got another pin and got it in, but my ass still hurts from the 2 jabs. So...word to the wise... if you gonna inject winny(especially Ttokkyo) have every thing prepared and go straight from the bottle to your ass without hesitation before crystalization.
    BTW... has anyone used Ttokkyo winny by itself? and what were your results... im planning

wk1-8 50mg ed

Tbull

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey bro, why not stack some test or even EQ or Deca with it?? A buddy of mine did a Winny only cycle...not sure on dosage/time span...he made great lean gains, but lost it all and then some. Of course he took no Clomid and quit working out. I will be starting Winny soon . Here is my current cycle:

1-10 Sust 250 mg per week (Organon)
    1-10 EQ 400mg per week (TT)
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED (TT)
    13-15 Clomid
    13 Start Clen
    Liquidex .25-.5mg ED
    Nolva on hand

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    why dont u just drink the winny and you wont have to worry about jabbing ur ass

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Spewed on the wall

Originally posted by tbulldog
    Got Ttokkyo stanol V this morning at 5:45am at the gym. so at 6am while i was waiting on my next client, i have a great idea to run in the bathroom and get started. everything went well until i got the needle in and the shit wouldnt go through.....as i'm standing there in the bathroom with a needle in my ass, my client walks in the office, and i can here her asking where i was,blah,blah, so i think oh shit, it still hasnt went in yet, so hurriedly i pull it out to try to push the crystalized portion out to try again. still wont come out with continuing pressure...finally, It pops and Squirts all over the F***** wall! boy was i pissed! my 7 am cancelled so i ran home got another pin and got it in, but my ass still hurts from the 2 jabs. So...word to the wise... if you gonna inject winny(especially Ttokkyo) have every thing prepared and go straight from the bottle to your ass without hesitation before crystalization.
    BTW... has anyone used Ttokkyo winny by itself? and what were your results... im planning

wk1-8 50mg ed

Tbull
    hahaha. big bump for this especially because i could see myself doing the same exact thing under the same circumstances.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're not going to spot inject, just drink it!

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    took 400mg 1st inj of test cyp couple of weeks ago... at the end of the week i already had gyno symptoms...so im gonna let my body recoup and maybe hit test 100-200mg wk....in 2-3 wks

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    get some arimidex and take 0.5mg ed. That should stop the gyno in its tracks!

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Why would a company make injectable winny when it (supposedly) has the same effect as oral winny. Obviously patients arent spot injecting so there must be a distinct difference between the two. There must be a reason for the injections! and that reason is probably: effectivness and more safety.

latman49 is offline Member
    If you inject winny you don't have to worry about the "first pass" through the liver. Also, the concentration of the injectible is usually higher than the pills so it can be cheaper if you get it from the right place.

androplex is offline Donating Member

Man, What we do to get bigger.

Sounds like somthing that would happen to me.

Thanks for sharing.....brol

Now go get bigger.......

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    What do u mean by "first pass" through the liver?

I thought drinking winny is the easiest way to do it cuz otherwise u would be poking yourself quite freqeuntly. Its also not aa-17 is it? So wouldnt that be relatively safe to take orally?

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by A_Nice
    What do u mean by "first pass" through the liver?

I thought drinking winny is the easiest way to do it cuz otherwise u would be poking yourself quite freqeuntly. Its also not aa-17 is it? So wouldnt that be relatively safe to take orally?
    winstrol is a 17aa. when injected it avoids the "first pass" of the liver which is only prevalent via oral administration. so, orals pass through the liver twice--injectables once.

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    thanks for clearing that up jbrand. Makes sense now. So drinking liquid winny is no different than taking the tabs I suppose? Do you take the same doses if your drinking the liquid version as if you were to inject it ?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    exactly

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    ditto.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Originally posted by jbrand

winstrol is a 17aa. when injected it avoids the "first pass" of the liver which is only prevalent via oral administration. so, orals pass through the liver twice--injectables once.
    BOY did me and jbrand have a long debate on this subject...bad thing is we were practically sayin the same thing..lol..yes injection avoids the "first pass"...i would still drink it to avoid being a human pin cushion

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ray
    Why would a company make injectable winny when it (supposedly) has the same effect as oral winny. Obviously patients arent spot injecting so there must be a distinct difference between the two. There must be a reason for the injections! and that reason is probably: effectivness and more safety.
    Just think, how much of it is made for animals? I've said it before and I'll say it again - Try getting a horse to drink winny. Thats why its injectable.

Thread Information