GoingBiG is offline Junior Member

Dose of benadryl

How much benadryl would you guys recommend when using superclen

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    a one-a-day tablet that contains 10mg of citrizine

warlock is offline Associate Member
    If you want to run clen for longer than the typical 2 or 3 weeks you should take 50mg to 100 mg of benadryl every third week at night before bed for the whole week.

Hope this helps

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I agree with Warlock you can continue on clen until you feel over the hump as long as you stick to Benadryl every third week 50-100mg per night for a week

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you can go for anywhere between 6 to 12 weeks if you run the benadryl.

Good luck

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    you just made me think there. I have not started clen yet but, when I do I was just planning on using the benadryl once per day cos its a one-a-day tablet. But, thats only 10mg citrizine! You can get ones that dont last as long as a full day, so which one does the clen info talk about ??? I know it says 50-100mg oer day, but of which type of the benadryl ?? Cos I didnt realise I was wrong about this until now, and, i dont want to go sticking 5 or more of these one-a-day tabs down me !!! You never know if it will do harm or not?!?

To my understanding you take normal benadryl (I prefer caplets) each caplet contains 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCI so you would take 2 to 4 caplets per night for one week every third week

Bump this for a Mod or Someone esle to agree with me or correct me if I am wrong
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 06-29-2005 at 09:05 PM.

Bump

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    a one-a-day tablet that contains 10mg of citrizine
    Citrizine is "Reactine" not Benadryl.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    I take 1 capsule (25MG) every four hours for a week, as your GI Track flushes everything every 4 hours, this way i have it in my system for the whole week. That is why when a DR. prescribes you an antibiotic he tells you to take 1 every 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    To my understanding you take normal benadryl (I prefer caplets) each caplet contains 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCI so you would take 2 to 4 caplets per night for one week every third week

Bump this for a Mod or Someone esle to agree with me or correct me if I am wrong

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    I take 1 capsule (25MG) every four hours for a week, as your GI Track flushes everything every 4 hours, this way i have it in my system for the whole week. That is why when a DR. prescribes you an antibiotic he tells you to take 1 every 4 hours.

How do you stay awake?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    you just made me think there. I have not started clen yet but, when I do I was just planning on using the benadryl once per day cos its a one-a-day tablet. But, thats only 10mg citrizine! You can get ones that dont last as long as a full day, so which one does the clen info talk about ??? I know it says 50-100mg oer day, but of which type of the benadryl ?? Cos I didnt realise I was wrong about this until now, and, i dont want to go sticking 5 or more of these one-a-day tabs down me !!! You never know if it will do harm or not?!?
    I was thinking the same thing im from the uk and am currently taking 1 tab a day of those one a day benadryl for my hayfever. Taking 5 a day would be costly as they are about 3 pound for a box of 7. I would be spending much more on benadryl than clen .

If Benadryl is too expensive try the 2 weeks on two weeks off and on the off weeks use eca stacks check out this thread for more info http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...highlight=clen

Thread Information