Rider is offline Associate Member

Primo+Var..what the hell?

I am on my fourth week of my Primo-Anavar cycle. This my second cycle ever.Primo(Schering) at 200mgs and Anavar 20mgs ED (Generic Supplements).I am 32 years old ,84kgs 184cms and 19%BF (,my previous cycle was a Deca - Andriol cycle with decent gains since I started at 75kgs).I have notice an increase in strength and some increase in vascularity but nothing more.In fact I weigh 0.5kgs less than before the beginning of the cycle (maybe it's because my diet is very clean ,with less calories and moderate carbs though).
    I sleep 6-7 hrs a day and I workout 4 days a week.What do u think? Are my gains ok? Or I should have gain more? am I doin something wrong? What should I fix? (if needed) Do I have to up the dose maybe? Vets opinions pls…

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

The doses are somehow low for your goal. I am considering using 300 mg of primo and 30 mg of anavar to maitain in between cycles but if your goal is to add some lean mass you should bump up the doses to 500 mg of primo and at least 30 mg of anavar perhaps 40 mg .

Good luck

j martini is offline Member
    The current cycle you are runnibg is more for quality gains so do not be expecting big gains in bodyweight, as any weight you gain will be muscle and not water.
    Also unless you are sure of your source Primo and anavar are 2 of the most counterfeited steroids out there.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    In order to gain while taking primo/anavar you will need to take at least 600mg primo per week IMO.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Very good defcon, because of it's price everyone under doses it. I would be doing 700MG Primo EW and 60MG Var ED

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    In order to gain while taking primo/anavar you will need to take at least 600mg primo per week IMO.

Cutty is offline New Member
    personal experience:

anavar 40 ed
    prop 100 eod

3-4# lbm gain in 6 weeks.
    excellent strength gain (45# on bench)
    sick pumps and vascularity about week 3-4.
    neither a bodybuilder drug; good for sports/power

toolman is offline Banned
    Another thing to consider is fake primo. Schering primos are the most highly counterfieted AAS. I gave up trying to score real ones. I use ug primo that is lab tested sent by myself, only!

Rider is offline Associate Member
    My Primo is def the real deal! I personaly purchased it in Turkey.I guess I will bump both compounds up.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Agreed, also you determine alot of gains with diet. So eat big and get big... If you notice hardness and vascularity but are loosing weight you are eating below what it takes to grow...

You are on a cutting cycle.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    1 gram of primo ew
    50mg var ed

Thread Information