newbrew is offline Senior Member

Aspirating glute...mostly air, but also blood?

This this happened twice now when shooting high on the left glute. I aspirate and see air bubbles, probably 4-5 bubbles. But if I continue, I also start to draw blood. Needless to say, I didnt shoot that spot.

Is it possible to draw blood out of muscle if you aspirte 'too much'?

If I hadnt aspirated so much I would have assumed I was good to go and just shot.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    if your in a vein..you dont have to aspirate very hard to get blood in syringe..if you aspirate and see bubbles..chances are your safe..the blood could have been from passing through a vein and just sucking the blood down.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    if your in a vein..you dont have to aspirate very hard to get blood in syringe..if you aspirate and see bubbles..chances are your safe..the blood could have been from passing through a vein and just sucking the blood down.
    That is more or less what I had figured. I think I will test dummy myself the next time it happends and inject very slowly. The effects of injecting into a vessle/vein are pretty apparent. I was just doubting that I could be hitting a vein in the area I was shooting, especially so deep. I dont have a huge ass and I had all 1.5" burried.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    its possible..i've hit a vein 3 times in a row before, i think, either way i got blood in the syringe each time..frustrating!! but if you aspirate with a lil force, not to much is needed, just enough to create a small suction, you will know for sure if you are in one or not.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I guess that with the difference of the pressure a lil aspiration is pretty enough for blood to come out.So u are ok.

Thread Information