hardgainer-mike is offline New Member

Question Need Advice on a Deca Stack

Ok guys, this rookie needs some help. I've done one cycle of deca and I had minimal results. I'm looking to do a second cycle but I want to stack it with something, maybe test. I'm 6"1' 185, I eat right, eat plenty of protein and work out 3 to 4 days a week. But I am a hardgainer and I can't get over the hump.I'd like to be able to put on 10 lbs of muscle mass. WHAT KIND OF CYCLE/STACK SHOULD I DO? PLEASE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    DEFINITELY TEST...for only 10lbs a test only cycle should work fine...
    test e 500mg/week wks 1-10
    know about nolva? PCT?

SLAPSTIX is offline New Member
    thanks that answers my ?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    you'll probably get lots of people telling you to "eat, eat, eat and eat some more" also you should never run deca by itself. my first cycle was test cyp only. since you've already ran deca, id run a test/deca cycle which is what im going to start in the next couple weeks. but none of this will do you any good if ur not getting enough calories every day. steroids alone will do nothing if you dont eat enough and train hard enough. 3 days a week is not enough training if ur taking steroids. you can run test at around 500mg/wk 1-12, and deca at 400mg/wk 1-10. dont forget pct. also, how old are you?

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats btw? If you are a hard gainer you need to be eating and eating pounding down the calories. Just remember the quick fix may not always be the best idea.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAPSTIX
    thanks that answers my ?
    Cool, an obscure "A clockwork orange" avatar. That one goes back a few years.

hardgainer-mike is offline New Member
    I'm 32, 6'1'' 185lbs. I typically consume at least 200 grams of protein a day. How much Clomi should I take at the end of the cycle? Should I be taking the deca and test at the same time or spreading out the injections over the week?

beuleux is offline Banned
    200 grams protien is ok if your not on gear but Id go for 300 grams while on the course, also if its cyp your taking then I would inject twice weekly and its ok to mix deca and test in the same syringe.

Cylon is offline Junior Member
    Yes, I believe it is something in the range of 2gm of protein per lb. I would do more research but doesn't seem like your taking in enough protein.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer-mike
    Ok guys, this rookie needs some help. I've done one cycle of deca and I had minimal results. I'm looking to do a second cycle but I want to stack it with something, maybe test. I'm 6"1' 185, I eat right, eat plenty of protein and work out 3 to 4 days a week. But I am a hardgainer and I can't get over the hump.I'd like to be able to put on 10 lbs of muscle mass. WHAT KIND OF CYCLE/STACK SHOULD I DO? PLEASE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE.
    If you have only done a Deca cycle you dont need to stack any other copounds. A Testosterone cycle will suit you fine.

Choose a long estered Test, such as, Enan or Cyp. Injections bi-weekly. I do mine Mon/Thurs. 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks is perfect. Nolva 10mg/ED for estrogen related sides. .5mg/ED Arimidex for bloat.

With a good clean diet high in calories you should gain 15-20lbs. Though, training, genetics and rest are other key factors.

Do some more research on "Test Only Cycles".

Thread Information