nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

bro please help, back injury, on ccycle

i am currently on week three of a cycle of tren /prop. i got a lower back injusry though and i will be unable to train for at least 7-10 days, what do i do as far as the cycle goes?? discontinue?? keep going? it is important to know that that is an estimated time until gym return no one can be certain how long it will take to heal. what do i do bros?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would just keep the cycle going...rest up, continue eating a lot, and be ready to get back in the gym when youre better

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    same thing happenned to me excatly ..i still went to the gym and streched everyday and ended up getting back to par in a week..i thought i was out for a month like the doc said..i took pain killers and muscle relaxers only after going to the gym and while at home to help bring swelling down and heal faster..i swear i think the gear help it to heal faster..
    keep taking all the supplements ,protien ,ect to help speed recovery and lose least amount of size..i know the lower back hurts like hell but i still did a few reps and sets on exercises that didnt hurt..renember NO PAIN KILLERS before any activity or u might hurt it worst..i was also told not to do bed rest and walk alott..i walked every few hours to keep it strecdhed..hope this helps..gl

keylock is offline Associate Member
    If your gona stay on a littel Deca gos a long way. I mean my back feels great when on deca all so d-bol seems to work good. Thats kinka funnie because I just started my tren prop then truw my back out 10 days ago so I thruw 50 mg ed of d-bol with no AE so I could get a lot a watter retinshion and I feel pretty good.

ICE, ICE, ICE !!!!!
    Last edited by keylock; 06-29-2005 at 10:27 PM.

mr.biceps58 is offline Junior Member
    YES DROP THE ANTI-ES....I rarely use them because I have had multiple back operations.

Do not stop your cycle.. Some take off a week every month while on a cycle so it may do you some good..

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    thanks a lot bros it is good to have a place for advice, thanks all for being so helpful, keep it comin bros i can use all the advice i can get this is the first time i have ever been injured this way, i have had dore joints and tendons, but not like this, anyway thanks again bros

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    everyone is giving you great advice. Remember, the juice will help heal you. Don't discontinue.

Thread Information