LightHammer is offline Junior Member

Homebrew Tren Help

Is it illegal to purchase fina carts without owning cattle or is it illegal to convert? Im asking because most sites require proof of cattle ownership. I know they do this to cover their own asses but they all stated that its a Federal Law that you are breaking, but what isnt clear is if its breaking a fed law to possess the pellets w/o owning cattle or if its breaking a fed law to convert the pellets. any help would be greatly appreicated

chris2wire is offline Member
    you can buy and possess pellets WITHOUT cattle. In fact, you can actually buy, possess, and claim youre eating them for yourself.

The illegal part is where you convert the pellets into an injectable.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Both are illegal, thats why they ask for proof of ownership. Be carefull getting it from that kind of source.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    yes bro, whats wrong with just getting a powder source?? no need to buy from something like that

LightHammer is offline Junior Member
    I have gotten the carts from another website in the past but now they only sell them in bulk (10 carts at a time) so i decided to try this new place and i got a phone call stating that if i have any problems with delivery i will be asked to provide proof of cattle ownership! What kind of problems can you have w delivery?!? Im sure the ups guy doesnt really care to see if u have cattle lol Its just wierd

Thread Information