Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    xtreem334 is offline New Member

Is Superdrol A Steroid??

Yes Or No??

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no ..

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Yes. Just as dianabol , winstrol , anavar and anadrol are...

crizoc is offline Banned
    yes it is.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yes. Just as dianabol, winstrol, anavar and anadrol are...
    my bad bro i thought it was a prohormone

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It's an active hormone as it is. It doesn't need to be converted to an active hormone like prohormones.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    It is oral Masteron .... luckily it has yet to be scheduled. Only a matter of time though.

crizoc is offline Banned
    i give it about 6 months

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crizoc
    i give it about 6 months
    Thats what I was thinking. So when I run it if I like it I'm going to buy like 10 bottles so I can run it later when it becomes illegal and it will be.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Where is the best place/brand to buy this??

Prednisone is a steroid too. It's catabolic. SO is danacrol. Also catabolic.

Post a pic of the Steran Nucleus of "SuperDrol" and I can help.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    why not take M1t or just some Dbol at at lower dose. the cheapest superdrol I could find was 50$

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    everyone at my gym is taking that crap. NOBODY is getting any bigger>> except me (go figure)

Superdrol

Superdrol is INDEED a steroid . Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17߭hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one

Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17߭hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17ߠ-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Proviron /mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/ -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Post a picture of the Steran Nucleus of Superdrol.

Hooks

HOOKER--LOOK, it is simply Methylated Masteron .

No. Methylated Masteron is Proviron . 1-methyl, to be exact.

Is superdrol proviron? No. Have you done any of your own research on it? No. You're reepeating ad-copy...and making a (bigger) fool of yourself.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker

Is superdrol proviron? No. Have you done any of your own research on it? No. You're reepeating ad-copy...and making a (bigger) fool of yourself.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I am looking forward to Hooker's explanation of SD, as he will certainly clear this up. My understanding is that it is "basically" oral Masteron . Some of the descriptions I have read on the net sounded too good to be true though. And it has been proven to be quite hard on the lipid profile. So it is indeed something to be careful with.

IamSuperman24 is offline Junior Member
    i might run sd soon, duno yet

iloco is offline Junior Member
    I gained 10 lbs in 4 wks. I don't care if you guys call it a roid or not, it works, and works well. Better PCT with it though even if you're delusioned into not thinking it's a steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I am looking forward to Hooker's explanation of SD, as he will certainly clear this up. .
    Sorry...I'm not really inclined to research this product....If someone could simply post a pic of it's Steran Nucleus, or something similar, I can explain it, by taking a quick look at the A-D ring modifications. Does it even have the classic 4-ring structure? I have no idea...

Moron

I am starting to think you have no mind of your own, and you simply regurgitate information that you have found spending HOURS searching the net. "Dork-tastic"...

Proviron/mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/ -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

**NOW, If the alpha position is 1 on Proviron, and 2 on Masteron, how the FIZNUCK is superdrol "Methylated PROVIRON"? It is Methylated MASTERON! Hence the name METHASTERON. Look at the structure as DESCRIBED--a pic of the steran nucleus is IRRELEVANT.
    Last edited by Ross Has Spoken; 06-26-2005 at 08:50 PM.

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    so is the stuff worth the money or am i better off just juicing & getting real results?

Sorry...I'm not really inclined to research this product....If someone could simply post a pic of it's Steran Nucleus, or something similar, I can explain it, by taking a quick look at the A-D ring modifications. Does it even have the classic 4-ring structure? I have no idea...
    Here's what you're looking for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is Superdrol A Steroid??-superdrolpic.gif  
    Last edited by iloco; 06-26-2005 at 08:53 PM.

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    dont bash hooker. dont flame hooker. idc what he says, thats a really good way to get banned. that said, i have emailed the maker of superdrol asking for a picture of the steran molecule. hopefully i will get some information.

Listen

Closetbol acetate and oral Turinabol are two different compounds. The closetbol acetate is an esterfied IM drug whereas the oral Turinabol is a 17-alpha alkylated drug(chlordehydromethyl-test).
    The acetate version probably isnt orally available even though IP is selling a "sublingual" version. I dont really have a problem with gambling on his orals( since sterility isnt a concern) but i would never touch his Injectables.
    This sounds like a great compound if a more reputable lab or company came out with a IM version(hint hint...BD has one as of now)

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Yes. Just as dianabol, winstrol, anavar and anadrol are...
    what are the superdrol side effects

Ross...re-read what I said...I never said superdrol is methylated anything..I never said what it is...I said what Proviron is and what Masteron is, viz a viz each other.

Flame me again, and not only are you gone (remember, I never banned you), but I will delete all threads you post and all posts you make from now until ....well...forever.

Also...your thoughts on Clostebol are very incorrect and how a total lack of understanding of what that drug is.

From looking at the Steran Nucleus of Superdrol, I would guess that it acts in the same way as Anadrol . It's probably very-liver toxic and doesn't bind well to the AR, and needs a high dose (50mgs+/day) to exert its effects. I would also guess that it has a high ability to cause water retention.

With regards to the other claims made about it, i.e. that it is similar to Masteron , "proven" by showing us all it's chemical name....

Basically, Superdrol is as similar to Masteron as a Bicycle is to a Bisexual. Look at their chemical names, and they sound alike, are spelled in a similar way, etc....but not really alike in any way when you get down to it.

Think about it...someone in this thread said they gained 10lbs off Superdrol. Anyone ever hear of a 10lb gain from Masteron? Case closed.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    From looking at the Steran Nucleus of Superdrol, I would guess that it acts in the same way as Anadrol . It's probably very-liver toxic and doesn't bind well to the AR, and needs a high dose (50mgs+/day) to exert its effects. I would also guess that it has a high ability to cause water retention.

With regards to the other claims made about it, i.e. that it is similar to Masteron , "proven" by showing us all it's chemical name....

Basically, Superdrol is as similar to Masteron as a Bicycle is to a Bisexual. Look at their chemical names, and they sound alike, are spelled in a similar way, etc....but not really alike in any way when you get down to it.

Think about it...someone in this thread said they gained 10lbs off Superdrol. Anyone ever hear of a 10lb gain from Masteron? Case closed.
    Case closed, Hooker owns!

birsling is offline Member
    LOL, why did this guy even bother. Of course Hooker owned him, the man is a compound genious! Great read, and great job Hooker as usual. Thanks for getting this cleared up using actual factual evidence, and not something based on an ad in Muscle and Fitness

Actually, I'm a total tool...I'm trying to figure out a way to post a pic of the Steran Nucleus of Anadrol and Superdrol next to each other, but I can't even do that, and have it show up...I suck...I think that it would help everyone to see them together....

(The following pic is Anadrol, or Oxymetholone, I used Big Cat's pic, because it's black/white, the same format as the superdrol pic...but you can find one on Chemfinder.com also):

And now Superdrol:
    (everyone start humming the theme song from the Superman movies...)

You'll note that the only tangible difference between superdrol and anadrol is at the 2 position (counting downwards from the first point on the "A-ring" or first ring to the left).

Unless there's something very important I'm missing...

I'm no brighter than the rest of you guys, and I think we can all see there isn't much difference here.

NONONO.....For EXAMPLE HOOKER--METHYLTEST(which is SIMPLY Methylated TESTOSTERONE ) is WAAAY more ANABOLIC AND ANDROGENIC than test. BY Methylating a COMPOUND, (and more specifically, where that modification is made) we alter it's properties altogether. SO YES--Methylated MASTERON will produce different gains than MASTERON--as MEthyltest will produce different results than TEST.

And that is the 5th time you have used your "bicycle is to bisexual" analogy....lol

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Qustion here, íf its similar to anadrol It should couse heavy suppresion of the HPTA, right? But derivates of DHT (witch SD is right?)are known to not be suppresive, so what about SuperDrol?

Good one Ross....Methyltest is testosterone with an added 17-alpha methylation, while Proviron is basically Masteron but it is 1-methylated, not 17-alpha alkylated (a different type of methylation, where you add the methyl group at the c-17 -alpha position). You aren't even talking about the same kinds of methylation.

Methyltest is not "WAAAY more anabolic and androgenic then Test.

Anabolic/Androgenic ratios:

Test: 100/100
    Methyltest: 115-150/94-130

(Source: Androgens and Anabolic Agents, by Jules A. Vida)

I think everyone can look at those 2 pics I posted and draw their own conclusions, Ross. Neither you nor I are smarter than anyone here. They can see for themselves.

SD shut me down in <4 wks. Took a week to get my nuts back with Fenugreek.

(Used nolva too of course)...

Quote Originally Posted by The Man Who Died

And that is the 5th time you have used your "bicycle is to bisexual" analogy....lol

This is the hundred and 5th time you've come back despite the fact that none of the members want you here...

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    This is the hundred and 5th time you've come back despite the fact that none of the members want you here...
    I want him here his suggestion about dbol only cycles worked great for me I'm competeing in next yours Mr. O just need to get some gh so I can it at 16iu's eachday.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Know it all
    Superdrol is INDEED a steroid . Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17߭hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one

Proviron/mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/ -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    This is so sad.....he copied the ad-copy from ********'s site and changed a word or two, then posted it as his own.

And he's been "answering" questions in this thread by cutting and pasting stuff from the advertisement for superdrol....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information