Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

letro use during pct

so basically i would like to try to reverse a mild case of gyno i received from my last cycle. I basically ran out of nolva a third of the way into my cycle(very stupid i know) Anways it set in but i have more nolva on the way.

I am currently running a 300/100/50 dosage method of clomid right now and I plan on using about 50 mg of nolva for a couple of days and than bring it down to 25 mg a day to finish off with the clomid.

i know the use of letro isn't wise during pct due to the estrogen rebound. however since i will be running the nolva asap and before i start the letro, can i still do the letro therapy during pct as long as i continue to run the nolva past the treatment? or is it better to wait till my clomid is done and than run the letro and nolva to try and get rid of the gyno

i also heard some others on the boards saying that nolva decreases the letro's effectiveness by 40%. if this is true should i just run the letro and only use the nolva if i need it to prevent a rebound. sorry if this is confusing

thanks for the help

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    I am in a similar position but i got sold what i think is fake nolvodex (very annoying) I have just started my Letro heres my dosages they are a bit high but i want to Zap my Gyno lump as I am going on my honeymoon in 7 weeks and i dont want to be paraniod about my nipple !

W1 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W2 2.5mg ED + 20mg nolva
    W3 2.5mg ED
    W4 2.5mg EOD
    W5 1.25mg EOD
    W6 .5mg EOD
    W7 .25mg EOD
    W7 .25mg twice in the week <-- cycle is a week or 2 from being over
    W8 .25mg ldex <--- start your ldex and continue to run it al the way through PCT

this doesn't really answer my questions.. i have already started pct. i need to know what the best way is to run the letro AFTER my clomid is done

In addition i was also thinking of running some hcg to boost my sex drive up. when would be the best time to run this given my current situation. thanks

bump

can anyone answer this

Thread Information