newbrew is offline Senior Member

Are you able to do chest workout after pec injction?

Ive been tossing the idea around of shooting the pec. My only concern...will a prop shot leave my pec feeling like my legs? Id imagine a chest workout would be no bueno if so.

Another1 is offline Junior Member

Didn't bother me.

At the end of my last cycle I was running prop. I would put it in my pecs no problem and go do a chest workout.

What I've noticed is that if I shoot it in the outside half of my pec then it hurts to do flat bench. But shooting it in the inside half of the pec - even if it gets sore it doesn't affect my chest workout.

Another1

Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Ive been tossing the idea around of shooting the pec. My only concern...will a prop shot leave my pec feeling like my legs? Id imagine a chest workout would be no bueno if so.

jinos is offline Member
    Damn, you guys got some balls to do pecs. I'll try it some day. What gauge do you guys use and how long?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Damn, you guys got some balls to do pecs. I'll try it some day. What gauge do you guys use and how long?
    25g 1 "...If you're not huge a 25g 5/8 pin should work fine bro!

Stay Safe, MJ

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i did one earlier today, and i feel fine, it hurt alittle after but not too bad, but my prop is rather painless

All I have are 23g 1.5". 23g aint much off...how deep should I lay it?

Also, how many CC's are you doin? My daily injections come out to 1.2cc (60mg prop and 50mg tren ace)

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    i use 23g, 1in for pec and i put no more than 1cc. it's one of the less painfull place to inject for me...prop, sust and winny

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    All I have are 23g 1.5". 23g aint much off...how deep should I lay it?

Also, how many CC's are you doin? My daily injections come out to 1.2cc (60mg prop and 50mg tren ace)

your pec should be able to handle that, i wouldnt go all the way in with that pin, id say alittle more than half in would be fine. i did half a cc today, and tommorow im going to do 1.5 in the other, so... my chest isnt huge or anything either, its always been something thats lagging, so im sure you'll be fine.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    why do a pec shot? IMO, its idiotic

think about if you get an abcess there

use the legs and glutes. you have plenty of room there between the 2 legs and 2 cheeks to shoot ED

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    why do a pec shot? IMO, its idiotic

think about if you get an abcess there

use the legs and glutes. you have plenty of room there between the 2 legs and 2 cheeks to shoot ED
    There is some truth to that. Its just the pain with prop really sucks. Lets say that what I do for a liviing is right up your ally. Im sure you'd know how much it would effect your job performance if you were limping around like frankenstein everyday. With what I do, I do quite a bit of hiking during the summer months as well.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    for me bro prop hurts like hell and if i did a pec injection i would not be able to bench for a few days.... i am doing a tren test prop cycle as we speak. this is what i do. i inject into the body part that is farthest away from being trained. my split is four days. so since chest tris is day one on day two back and bis is when i shoot in the pec... seems to work fine if you get pain from the shots.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Well if it hurts, there is a very simple solution...dillute it down. problem solved. So what if you have to inject 2ml instead of 1.3 or whatever...its worth the lesser pain

Thread Information