Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Cycle Question

  1. #1
    Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    477

    Cycle Question

    Hey...just looking for some advice...i dont know much about stenbolone or masteron but as i am looking to build quality muscle plus the fact that they hardly aromatise and low androgenic properties make them pretty appealing.Is it possible to stack the two plus maybe something for mass?

  2. #2
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    no. you need to start with testosterone , even a low dose, then maybe add one of those in. check out the educational threads, they are a great place to start your researching.

  3. #3
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    if you dont know much about it, why would you ingest/inject this stuff into you.

  4. #4
    Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    if you dont know much about it, why would you ingest/inject this stuff into you.
    I never said i was injecting/ingesting anything.........and your right, i dont know much about it, that would be why im on the internet trying to research....thanks for the input though ....big help
    Last edited by Dalton5; 06-30-2005 at 07:47 PM.

  5. #5
    Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    no. you need to start with testosterone, even a low dose, then maybe add one of those in. check out the educational threads, they are a great place to start your researching.
    I actually had a low dose cycle of test e and although i gained close to 30 pounds and kept every bit of it so far, i did find i am suseptable to gyno as i do have swollen glands and puffy nips which i am now waiting on some letro to hopefully help....the bacne is no fun either

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    As stated above test should be the base of every cycle because of its great synergistic properties. Gyno is not a concern if proper anti-e s are supplemented. I would suggest an enth/deca /winny OR enth/Eq/winny cycle depending on your goals.

  7. #7
    Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    477
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    As stated above test should be the base of every cycle because of its great synergistic properties. Gyno is not a concern if proper anti-e s are supplemented. I would suggest an enth/deca/winny OR enth/Eq/winny cycle depending on your goals.
    Yeah i have been leanin towards an enth/EQ cycle (i want to stay away from deca )...so how beneficial would it be to run winny as well...wouldnt the eq alone give the muscle hardness im lookin for? thanx

  8. #8
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    if this is your 1st cycle i would suggest only 1 compound to be used mate and that in my view would be test,ran at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks.

  9. #9
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I actually had a low dose cycle of test e and although i gained close to 30 pounds and kept every bit of it so far, i did find i am suseptable to gyno as i do have swollen glands and puffy nips which i am now waiting on some letro to hopefully help....the bacne is no fun either
    if your susceptible to gyno, you should always make sure you have some anti e's on hand before you start your cycle and in your case i would always run one during cycle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •