Thread: Cycle Question

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Cycle Question

Hey...just looking for some advice...i dont know much about stenbolone or masteron but as i am looking to build quality muscle plus the fact that they hardly aromatise and low androgenic properties make them pretty appealing.Is it possible to stack the two plus maybe something for mass?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    no. you need to start with testosterone , even a low dose, then maybe add one of those in. check out the educational threads, they are a great place to start your researching.

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    if you dont know much about it, why would you ingest/inject this stuff into you.

Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    if you dont know much about it, why would you ingest/inject this stuff into you.
    I never said i was injecting/ingesting anything.........and your right, i dont know much about it, that would be why im on the internet trying to research....thanks for the input though ....big help
    Last edited by Dalton5; 06-30-2005 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    no. you need to start with testosterone, even a low dose, then maybe add one of those in. check out the educational threads, they are a great place to start your researching.
    I actually had a low dose cycle of test e and although i gained close to 30 pounds and kept every bit of it so far, i did find i am suseptable to gyno as i do have swollen glands and puffy nips which i am now waiting on some letro to hopefully help....the bacne is no fun either

As stated above test should be the base of every cycle because of its great synergistic properties. Gyno is not a concern if proper anti-e s are supplemented. I would suggest an enth/deca /winny OR enth/Eq/winny cycle depending on your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    As stated above test should be the base of every cycle because of its great synergistic properties. Gyno is not a concern if proper anti-e s are supplemented. I would suggest an enth/deca/winny OR enth/Eq/winny cycle depending on your goals.
    Yeah i have been leanin towards an enth/EQ cycle (i want to stay away from deca )...so how beneficial would it be to run winny as well...wouldnt the eq alone give the muscle hardness im lookin for? thanx

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if this is your 1st cycle i would suggest only 1 compound to be used mate and that in my view would be test,ran at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    I actually had a low dose cycle of test e and although i gained close to 30 pounds and kept every bit of it so far, i did find i am suseptable to gyno as i do have swollen glands and puffy nips which i am now waiting on some letro to hopefully help....the bacne is no fun either
    if your susceptible to gyno, you should always make sure you have some anti e's on hand before you start your cycle and in your case i would always run one during cycle.

Thread Information