MiamiFire305 is offline New Member

Injections Goin Bad.....

Ok... I am a beggining Steroid user... and i am starting a stack of Test E and Winstrol Depot.. But my main problem is that i have given injections in my ass, quads, and recently my delt... My Ass created a swelling cuz of test E a couple times but the first time i believe it was due to hitting a nerve then i chose to switch cheaks and did it wrong and once again i recieved a bump but this time no pain... so i decided to try once again the other cheak with the problem and this time no problems... But as soon as i started doin the winstrol i tried it on the cheak that sweeled the first time... Soo when i did the winstrol BAM instant discomfort with once again swelling.. (of course im freakin).. I was told by many reliable sources that it was no big deal cuz there was no redness or signes of infections.. soo i tried to shoot the Test E into my thigh and it went BEAUTIFULLY! no pain no nothing!... soo next one up again was the Winstrol soo i decide to keep on goin with the cycle of injection sites and next on the list was my delt.. Soo i used a 23 gauge pin - 0.6X25mm.. next thing i know its hurting like a bitttchhhh but i figure its normal since its a suspension blah blah blah whatever... Bottom line the shoulder swelled tooo.. Is this really bad?... What is Causing this?... How can i avoid it?... and am i in any danger if i fight the pain... or should i put a hold on my cycles?... I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out with these questions based on what i said... P.S. the swelling stayed on my ass for acutally like a week or more but the pain goes away and theres no discomfort after like 2 days... THANKS

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    ok first what is the BA % of your test E? Second how many inches is your pin that you used to shoot in your glute? Third, winny hurts like a bitch, injecting it. As long as the lump is not hot to the touch and youre not running a fever you're ok, it'll go away.

~theJuice~

ok i really have no clue what the BA% of my test is.. Its Galenika test (however you spell it... i dont have it infront of me right now but i established it was reall.. i can post a pic for you if youd like) actually the time i injected in my ass the pin was an inch and a half but a 20 gauge or a 21 gauge.. after that i got scared and was using the 23 guage- 0.6X25mm one... no fever just paranoid since its my first cyle and i believe the stress of that gives me a headach like right now.. but im like normal after that... usually with my ass the pain only lasts like 2 or 3 days and unconfortable to sit.. but goes away except for the swelling.. the swelling reduces but doesnt dissapear all the way

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Don't worry about it, the winstrol is known to do that. I get those lumps all the time when on cycle. Just keep alternating spots and it should get better, some use a heat pad on the inection spot and say it helps.

Ok bro, try taking a hot shower then injecting, try also heating up the gear, and like mentioned before alternate spots. Are you aspirating before you inject the gear?

~theJuice~

yes... every time... and i do shower as well before injections

Allright then bro, like it was stated before winny will have that effect. So just keep alternating injection spots and keep away from the ones that cause the most pain/trouble.

~theJuice~

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    if you tried winny and had no problems before, but have proplems sometimes, it's probably your inj. techniques.

naw everytime i inject the winny it hurts and swells up

Thread Information