Vcat is offline New Member

First time anobolic cycle

height 5 11" weight 220 pounds 29yrs old 7.5 yrs training last year used prohormones Great results in strenght only. Added 4-8ibs. Not bad.
    I am interested in a first time cycle. I prefer using the pill form instead of the injection. My goal is to get stronger, cut some body fat and get bigger. Not for compatition but for personal gains. I have been reading up on the forum. Great facts and experiences. I can get the gear from across the border through a cousin. He used Anavar only for a 4 week cycle. He gained 15-20IBS and minimal/no side affect at all. His bench press went from 205 to 315IBS. Can someone please help me. Also a buddy of mine was thinking of doing the bulking and cutting cycle at the same time. From reading, you can only do either or first. Is this true? Please help us. Thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    You gotta run some test bro.

~theJuice~

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    i would get over your fear of needles and use some test. an oral only cycle is never good.

yeah and i dont understand why he doesnt get, about bulking and cutting at the same time, they would cross each other out.

no flame bro, but if you dont want to use needles youre not ready for juice. You'll read on this board that, as previously mentioned, an "all oral cycle" is not good. Stay around you'll learn a lot

~theJuice~

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks and 110 gain on bench..from anavar ? and 15-20 pnds of muscle..i find that hard to believe.. but anyways...you can do a bulk cycle and finish it off with some hardening roids..like winny, anavar,

Vcat is offline New Member
    This is what we were going to take: Deca , winstrol and Anavar . For the PCT Nova and clomid. If not these, what do you guys recommend. Can you list a simple 10-12 week program for me and my buddy. This will include any other drug to eliminate any type of side affects. Please keep in mind we are only experimenting. this is not long term cycles. Please help OH!! So bulking and cutting is a no go, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Vcat
    This is what we were going to take: Deca, winstrol and Anavar. For the PCT Nova and clomid. If not these, what do you guys recommend. Can you list a simple 10-12 week program for me and my buddy. This will include any other drug to eliminate any type of side affects. Please keep in mind we are only experimenting. this is not long term cycles. Please help OH!! So bulking and cutting is a no go, correct?
    First bulking and cutting a no go, second you need to run some test as I stated previously, and thirdly you need to run it more than 8 weeks
    For the first cycle I would run something like

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

or you can use Test Cyp @ 400mg/wk and start PCT 18 days after last test cyp injection

~theJuice~

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    4 weeks and 110 gain on bench..from anavar? and 15-20 pnds of muscle..i find that hard to believe.. but anyways...you can do a bulk cycle and finish it off with some hardening roids..like winny, anavar,
    It was probably dbol being sold as anavar . And the 15-20 pounds where probably mostly water.

sasquatch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    It was probably dbol being sold as anavar. And the 15-20 pounds where probably mostly water.
    That's a good point, I've never heard of anyone gaining 15-20 in that time on anavar alone. Anavar isnt supposed to be a mass-producing compound, more like a muscle-sparing steroid . If he did gain that much, it's either because he was taking DBol (or Anadrol ) or just eating a hell of a lot more protein/calories than normal maintenance.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    First bulking and cutting a no go, second you need to run some test as I stated previously, and thirdly you need to run it more than 8 weeks
    For the first cycle I would run something like

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

or you can use Test Cyp @ 400mg/wk and start PCT 18 days after last test cyp injection

~theJuice~
    Good first cycle plan here. More compounds isnt better in the terms of AAS. This is your first time so you'll get great results off test only. No need to add other compounds b/c if you start getting sides you wont know what compound is causing it.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    If you want to make real gains, you have to embrace the needle bro... man up!

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    points are cleaner on your organs and they don't hurt (except for the 3 day lump on your glut) I just turn around and hit myself....nothin to it. Whatever you do anything less than 2500 mg of anything or mix a month is a waste. Good luck, KK.

Thread Information