MCMARK is offline Associate Member

weighT dropping on gear ...>?

kinda weird but on test and deca week 6..at week 3-4 i gained 15lbs and weights ,streight went way up..now and since weeks 5 ive been lossing weight slowely and the streight is stablizing..have i peeked this early on my 1st cycle..what should i expect for the upcoming weeks..i havent changed my diet and have been eating more if anything...

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Could be a number of things bro.
    The initail gain was prob alot of water, did you start/on nolva or something to cut bloat?
    The amount of food/cals that you've started with, has become a maintnence, body requires alot more at this point.(need to up the calories/pro,etc).
    Have you switched on to a new bottle of gear? could bottle #2 be bunk?

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    the gear is still the same and all good..ive been using nolva since start but have upped that a bit to around 30 ed to be safe but havent had any water weight issues at all .. maybe i need to up my food intake like u mentioned ,but i just get worried about getting fat around my mid-section..i have great top abs but always have a little meat over the bottom one ..i will try more protien per meal maybe >?

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    the gear is still the same and all good..ive been using nolva since start but have upped that a bit to around 30 ed to be safe.. maybe i need to up my food intake ,but i just get worried about getting fat around my mid-section..i have great top abs but always have a little meat over the bottom one ..i will try more protien per meal maybe >?
    Yes, up EVERYTHING!!! and keep us posted bro.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    You need to EAT bro... lots and lots of food.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    I droped 1lb two days ago im in week 6 of sus deca dbol , i was pritty pissed off, i dont no why i lost it but iv got it back today

Still unsure where it went, my training partners gaining more than me thought now which wasnt the case at the start of the cycle with a similar diet. Suppose its just genetics...not the end of the world

Thread Information