MJJ23 is offline Junior Member

Will deca help my cycle?

I'm finally ready to start my second cycle. My first cycle consisted of Sustanon and Dbol . I got decent gains but nothing huge. I think it was due to my low doses. For my second cycle I want to go with Test Cyp at 500mg ew (inj Mon and Thurs) for 10 weeks. I was also thinking about throwing in some Deca at 300mg ew. But do you think it would be necessary? Would I even notice the difference with the Deca? Here is a link with my first cycle results and pics. MJJ23 pics

Please help me out.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    r u looking for mass? if so i would say you could pop the deca in there. 300-400mg/week. also get with the pct for that cyp.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yes, you would see a difference. I would run it at 400mgs though.

Yes I am looking to put on another 15-20lbs. I will be eating about 4,200 cals and 315g protein a day. I realize most of your gains come from your deit so I will make sure and keep that in check. Will I hold more water from the deca ? I have enough to do 312mg of deca at the most. For the same price I could buy my nolva so I was just wondering if it would help me at all. I appreciate any help.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I would not take Deca unless I read the profile first.(hint,hint) Im confused, are you going to leave out nolva for deca?

No, I will be taking nolva 20mg everyday through my cycle and pct. I also already have enough clomid left from my last cycle. I was just thinking I could save some $. I have read the profile at least 10 times, I was just wondering if anyone could help me out from past experiences.

Trendkill is offline Associate Member
    yes deca will put a hefty amount of water weight on you. but not all of it will be lost if proper pct is done. 312mg/week would work but may cut short of the desired anabolic effects. if i were in your position and really wanted to gain mass. i would save my money and go with 400mg/week.
    but maybe somebody with more knowledge could back me on this decision.

The nolva will help keep some of the bloat down wouldn't it? I used nolva on my first cycle and it kept alot of the bloat from the D-bol down. I just don't want my face to look like the marshmallow man. Alot of my friends hold water easy and look like sh!t while on cycle. I don't really want to look like this, however I do want to gain quality mass that I can keep.

rod102 is offline New Member
    i did a deca only , 400 mgs for 10 weeks
    gain 30 pounds .

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    yes i would do the deca .good for joints and size,strenght .im doing this cycle right now without a water weight problem

dont forget the b6..

Thread Information