LAGMuXle is offline Member

To Vets, Mods: Injection Question

Is there any way to prevent scar tissue from developing?

I can't shoot in my right glute anymore due to scar tissue that developed. I can feel lumps, and even see some disfigure to it. I was wondering if there is a way to prevent this from happening to other muscles. I usually inject in my delts, quads, and left glute now.

For some reason I cannot inject in my calves because I develop an infection almost every time I do.

I am currently using 1" 23g pins and am extremely careful with procedure. I usually add B12 in most injections to ease irritation and pain.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

MuX

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    ""For some reason I cannot inject in my calves because I develop an infection almost every time I do""

There is very little blood flow in the calf. You should never inject oil based gear in the calf.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, start shooting with smaller pins is a good place to start. Far as I know you can't prevent scar tissue from forming. Someone mentioned a deep muscle massage or fascia massage or something that helps to break it up some.

I can't go much smaller than a 23g, Oil based gear won't go through easy, if at all.

what are you injecting? I put oil based gear through a 25 all the time

Maybe I'm insane? I guess 25g is what I should be using. I am on Fina/Prop right now. These ED injections are just distroying me. I can't find enough places to shoot. My only options are delts and quads right now, I'm trying to stay away from my glutes. Occassionally my left glute is ok to shoot in, but I feel scar tissue developing and don't want it to look like my right glute.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    1" 25 gauge is the better way to go except in glutes. Rotate your injection sites each time and try not to inject in the same location more than every couple of weeks. ABout the only thing yo can do.... eaqch time you stick yourself your causing scar tissue, so the only way to prevent it is to stop sticking yourself more or less.

oh man I can't tell you how many times I've put fina and prop through a 25g pin everywhere on my body except calves and hams. It can be done, I usually draw with a 22g and shoot 25.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I'm shooting 2cc's of prop/fina ED with 25g. Even the glutes.

I wouldn't use anything bigger injecting this frequently.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    try pec shots. that'll give everything some time to recover

BIG TEXAN -

I am injecting 1cc of prop and 1cc of fina ED. I can inject in my quads and delts, and my left glute. Thats only 5 places to inject... it would be impossible to not shoot in the same place every couple of weeks?

I worded that a little funny - I have to shoot in the same place every 4 days or so if I rotate...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    BIG TEXAN -

I am injecting 1cc of prop and 1cc of fina ED. I can inject in my quads and delts, and my left glute. Thats only 5 places to inject... it would be impossible to not shoot in the same place every couple of weeks?
    no man you got biceps, tricep, lats, and pecs which are easy to hit. traps if it's your thing. plenty of places to put the juice.

For Triceps, Lats, Pecs, BIceps and Traps, 1" 25g is ok?

Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    For Triceps, Lats, Pecs, BIceps and Traps, 1" 25g is ok?
    I've never had a problem with 1" 25g for any spots on my body. But I should really start using 1.5" for glutes. but 1" for everything else has suited me quite well.

I'll use the 1" 25g then for most all...

Do you have any other sites you know of besides spotinjections.com to see diagrams of proper injections?

I'll have to get used to shooting pecs, bis, tris, traps and or lats.... eh.

Oh and one more thing -

Do you guys believe in working out the same muscle group that you shoot in on the same day? I have read of some injecting say in there tris... then going to the gym and doing arms, some say it helps "work in" the juice?

I really appreciate your help guys, couldn't ask for better advice...

Thank you all,

MuX

Well, I personally hate injecting before I workout. Doesn't feel like it's working the juice in at all, just hurts and gets inflamed. So I usually inject after a workout. Only thing is sometimes your muscles cramp. Like, don't inject traps after a bicep workout is an example. I suppose some people do like injecting then working out, I think on that one you'll just have to try for yourself to see how you like it.

There was a series of videos on spot injecting, I don't remember where I saw them. I'll look around for you.

Thanks again

MuX

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    1" 25 gauge is perfect for.... pecs, triceps, biceps, lats, delts, quads, calves, traps, that right there gives you...16 injection sites.... so you'll only have to hit it same spot every 16 days or so... and glutes will give ya a couple more....

forsz is offline Associate Member
    Def 25G !! Consider: If u compare 23 Vs 25 it looks like the 25 could b 2X as thick ( cross-section diameter is 2X as large.) IF it's 2X as large, then the injection wound is 4X as large. Even if it were only 1.5 X as large , then the wound would be 2.25 X as large. And since it's a puncture instead of an incision; i would say that 4X as large is MORE than 4X as serious.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    I dont know,,,, I use 22g and 23g for glutes, delts, quads, and pecs. Never had a problem.

Unoid is offline Member
    FYI, you cna manage with 25g 1" for glutes only if you're roughly below 12% body fat. You'll need to remember to swab your needle to the base with alcohol to disinfect and put the needle in the entire way. Since you're ED injects, doing this in your glute, with 2 spots per glute will greatly help you.

Unoid is offline Member
    BTW: Me and my father shoot together. (think of it as bonding, haha) but we're gonna upgrade to 27G needles for every shot except glute (slin needles are 27 or 28g) 1" long is a req. and keep the 23 or 22G for drawing.

Winstrol might be the exception becuase its water based and in 25G needles it tends to clog up the needle.

Thread Information